Date: 25.3.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 569
Universityessaywriting.ukessays.xyz #My american dream essays

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> My american dream essays

My american dream essays

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

American Dream Visual Essay

This is a project I had to do for my Honors Comprehensive American Studies II class in a weekend on the book Death of a Salesman

My American Dream Essay - 533 Words | Bartleby

My american dream essays

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
My American Dream « M | This I Believe

biography bio EMMANUEL JAL was born into the life of a child solider on an unknown date in the early 1980s in my american dream essays the war-torn region of Southern Sudan. Through unbelievable struggles, Emmanuel managed to survive and go on to emerge as a recording artist, achieving worldwide acclaim for his unique style of hip hop with its message of peace and creative college reconciliation born out of his personal experiences. His music can be heard alongside Coldplay , Gorillaz , and Radiohead on the fundraising “Warchild – Help a Day in the Life” album, as well as in three “ER” episodes, the National Geographic documentary “God Grew Tired of Us,” and the feature film “ Blood Diamond ,” starring Leonardo DiCaprio . Dream! His music is featured on John Lennon’s “Instant Karma: The Amnesty International Campaign to Save Darfur,” amongst the likes of U2, REM and Lenny Kravitz. Jal has also collaborated with other high profile artists such as Peter Gabriel , Nelly Furtado , DMC , Joss Stone , Nile Rodgers and Alicia Keys . Emmanuel Jal’s fifth studio album “The Key” was released on essay on deterioration of values September 9, 2014 on Gatwitch / Universal. The new 13 track album includes collaborations with Grammy award winning artists Nile Rodgers (who produced the lead single “My Power”) and Nelly Furtado (who appears on the duet “Scars” and “Party”). “The Key” is Jal’s most ambitious and sonically adventurous music project to date. Recorded in Kenya, Uganda, London, New York, Connecticut and Toronto, and co-executive produced by my american the notable engineer Demacio “Demo” Castellon (Jay Z, Rihanna), “The Key” seamlessly blends traditional African music with contemporary urban, hip hop and global pop music rhythms, while incorporating EDM, reggae/dub, soul and Afro beat elements. Two songs from Emmanuel#8217;s album (#8220;Scars#8221; and #8220;We Fall#8221;) will also feature on the Warner Brothers#8217; soundtrack from ‘The Good Lie’. This is not only an paper handwriting album, but it’s an act of cooperation between two prominent social change advocates who have a shared interest in highlighting and supporting children’s rights issues. My American Essays! At its core is a joint partnership between the thesis results, album’s co-executive producer and noted entrepreneur Paul Lindley (Ella’s Kitchen) and Jal, who met by dream chance in South Africa, and who both not only wanted to shine a light on children’s rights throughout the album, but also outside of the to help with, recording booth through their offshoot social enterprise The Key Is E which aims to dream essays raise funds to service benefit African entrepreneurs with a youth focus.

For more information on dream essays The Key is E visit: www.thekeyise.com. Internation Public Appearances and Speaking Engagments#8230; Emmanuel Jal#8217;s live appearances have included Live 8 , Nelson Mandela#8217;s 90th Birthday Concert and the One Concert for his Holiness the Dalai Lama . Jal#8217;s demand as public a speaker has provided many unique opportunities such as addressing the UN, US Congress , the Carter Centre and paper handwriting the highest tiers of several governments. He has been involved with the British Council , Clinton Global Initiative , Adolescent Girls Initiative (World Bank in association with the Nike Foundation), Child Soldiers Initiative and the launch of Ericsson’s Refugees Reunited Software. He was one of the faces of Amnesty International’s 2010 World Refugee Day Campaign and my american dream appeared at Alicia Keys’ Keep a Child Alive Black Ball 2010 in London. In 2011 he took part in the Oxfam Climate Change Campaign , CNN Freedom Project , and term paper Amnesty International’s “Toast to Freedom” single. He has spoken alongside Kofi Annan and Martti Ahtisaari for my american dream essays, CMI in to help Finland; Matt Dillon for Refugees International in Washington, DC; and Angelina Jolie at my american dream essays, the ICC for of values in present, Cinema for Peace.

In 2012 Jal was made a Young Global Leader for the World Economic Forum and continues to speak at high-level conferences for dream, Rotary International, the to help handwriting, G20 summit, One Young World and, most recently, Richard Branson’s Virgin Unite conference on Necker Island in May 2014. Jal has continued to dream support and work alongside Amnesty International as one of their main spokespeople. Jal’s press and media coverage includes interviews with The New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Fox News, Washington Post, USA Today, The Huffington Post, Newsweek, BBC Newsnight, The Guardian, The Economist, The Evening Standard, NBC, The Times, The Independent, MTV, CBC, CTV, BBC Radio 4 and many more outlets worldwide. His 2009 TED Global talk has achieved tens of thousands of YouTube hits. Thesis Results! In 2008 a full-length documentary on his life was released.

The film, “Warchild,” won 12 prestigious film festival awards worldwide. In the my american dream essays, same year, his autobiography, also called Warchild, was published by Little Brown. Jal appeared as the adult lead in the motion picture “Africa United,” in October 2010. Most recently Emmanuel starred in Warner Brother#8217;s #8220;The Good Lie#8221; alongside Reece Witherspoon , Cory Stall, Arnold Oceng, and Ger Duany. Creative In Ontario! #8220;Certified Fresh#8221; by my american dream Rotten Tomatoes , The Good Lie tells the story of the Lost Boys of South Sudan who win the #8220;lottery#8221; and come to thesis results America in search of a second chance at life. My American Dream! Despite his accomplishments in music and film, one of Jal’s biggest passions is Gua Africa , the charity he has founded to work with individuals, families and communities to help them overcome the effects of letter writing service war and poverty. Besides building schools, the charity provides scholarships for Sudanese war survivors in my american dream refugee camps and sponsors education for with handwriting, children in the most deprived slum areas in Nairobi. Gua Africa is my american dream now fundraising to complete phase 2 of thesis results Emma Academy, the education centre in Leer named after the British aid worker Emma McCune who rescued Jal from dream essays a life as a child soldier.

In the outbreak of violence in South Sudan since Decemeber 15th 2013, Gua has changed its focus to keeping its existing schools open and ensuring their teachers are paid and students are safe. In December 2010, Jal released “We Want Peace,” as part of the wider campaign of the essay on deterioration day education, same name calling for peace, protection and my american justice for all in Sudan ahead of the service, January 2011 referendum, but also calling for an end to all conflicts affecting innocent people around the world. The campaign was supported by A-list artists and dream leading figures from diverse fields, including Peter Gabriel, Alicia Keys, George Clooney, Richard Branson, President Jimmy Carter, Kofi Annan and many more. In 2012 he organized and hosted the first of its kind Peace Dinner and Concert in of values Juba, South Sudan on International Peace Day, supported by H.E Dr. Riek Marchar, Vice President of South Sudan alongside legendary US hip hop artist DMC.

Through his peace movement We Want Peace Emmanuel Jal is working alongside African artists such as Juliani (Kenya), Vanessa Mdee (Tanzania), and Syssi Mananga (Congo Brazzaville) to spread passion and awareness about Afrcia#8217;s at risk elephant population. Essays! Through the new campaign Stand For Elephants , these artists have released the new peace anthem TUSIMAME (Let#8217;s Stand) now available on about environment iTunes and Mdundo. Jal still undertakes his Lose to my american dream essays Win Challenge , which sees him raising funds for Gua Africa, Africa Yoga Project and letter writing service My Start for Windle Trust International. Jal was currently nominated for a 2015 Juno Award for #8220; Best World Music Album.#8221; Jal has previously been awarded the dream, Calgary Peace Prize , the Humanitarian Award from the Hunt Institute , The Dresden Peace Prize , The Mattie Stepanek Peacemaker Prize and has been honored by writing Ban Ki Moon at the UN for his peace efforts in South Sudan. Jal continues to dream tour hundreds of schools universities and communities worldwide as part of his We Want Peace educational tour across the US, Europe, Canada, Latin America and Africa.

Custom Essay Order -
My American Dream Essays - 1070 Palabras | Cram

resume simyak December 19/20, 2016. By Nick Turse and Tom Engelhardt. Iraqi forces kill 14 IS members east of Mosul : “Security forces continued advancing toward the essays eastern side of Mosul, and research about environment, stormed into al-Mazare’ area, as well as killing and wounding members of the Islamic State in the first hours of the storming operation.” 9 Islamic State fighters killed in Iraqi airstrikes west of Anbar ; Iraqi air forces pounded an IS hideout in the village of my american dream, Raihana in the town of Annah, killing nine militants inside, a source told Alsumaria News. UN approves Aleppo monitors as evacuations from city proceed : The leaders of Russia and Iran, military allies of Syria’s president, talked Monday about joining forces to reach a quick political settlement in essay of values, Syria, as the country’s largest city, Aleppo, Bashar Ja’afari (Syria) on Syria - Security Council Media Stakeout : Informal comments to the media by my american dream H.E. Bashar Ja'afari, Permanent Representative of the of values in present Syrian Arab Republic to the United Nations, on dream essays the situation in the Syrian Arab Republic. Syria remains the world's most dangerous country for in ontario journalists ; At least 57 journalists have been killed around the world in 2016 while doing their job, Reporters Without Borders said on Monday. Turkish soldier killed in car bomb attack near Syria’s al-Bab: One Turkish soldier was killed and five others were wounded on my american essays Dec.

19 in a car bomb attack in the al-Bab region in Syria during the about Euphrates Shield Operation, the Turkish Armed Forces has announced. Gunman Kills Russian Ambassador to Turkey in Ankara : A gunman assassinated Russia’s ambassador to Turkey during a gallery opening in the capital, an act that Russian officials called an act of my american, terror. Gunman who killed Russian ambassador a policeman : Suleyman Soylu said that the gunman was working for research environment the riot police squad in Ankara for the past 2 1/2 years. US Embassy 'security incident' after Russian ambassador shooting in Ankara : THE US Embassy in Ankara is on dream essays lockdown after a 'security incident' moments after the Russian ambassador shooting this evening. Saudi Arabia Admits to Using Illegal UK Cluster Bombs in Yemen: Saudi Arabia admitted Monday it used illegal U.K.-made cluster bombs in Yemen as the paper with Gulf state continues its aggressive air campaign there, backed with the help of arms sales from Western governments. Mossad chief and security delegation meet with Trump team : In a clandestine visit, the my american dream head of the Mossad and a security delegation organized by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu travelled to the United States to meet with President-elect Trump's staff and brief him on security issues. Ambassador for term paper Procter and Gamble Apartheid : Trump's Pick for Israel Post Slammed as Threat to Peace Two-State Talks. Egypt: One militant and a police personnel killed in security raid in Giza; Security forces killed on Sunday a prominent member of the militant Hasm group during a raid on my american dream a terrorist hideout in Giza's 6 of October city, according to a statement from the Ministry of Interior. 1 South African killed in rebel attack on UN force in letter, Congo; The South African military says rebels in my american dream, eastern Congo have attacked a South African unit that is part of to help with handwriting, a United Nations peacekeeping mission, killing one soldier and injuring two others.

Protests erupt in Congo capital, police fire tear gas : Protests erupted in several neighborhoods of the my american dream Congolese capital Kinshasa late on thesis results Monday, and police fired tear gas to disperse them, witnesses said, just before President Joseph Kabila's mandate expires at midnight. Three people hurt in my american dream essays, shooting at Zurich Islamic centre; Suspected assailant fired several shots at creative courses in ontario, worshippers before fleeing scene, leaving victims seriously wounded. Christine Lagarde convicted : IMF head found guilty of criminal charges over massive government payout. Brazilian President Temer Signs Constitutional Amendment Imposing 20 Years of Austerity : Rousseff was ousted to my american, shift economic policy towards neoliberalism, and creative writing college, now Temer is rewarding the banks and financial investors for backing the legislative coup. White Supremacist Gets 30 Years for my american dream essays Plotting to Kill Muslims: He was a self-proclaimed member of the Ku Klux Klan, spoke ardently of his hatred of Muslims and on deterioration of values in present, U.S. Essays? President Barack Obama, and was plotting to paper with handwriting, kill both groups with a radiation dispersal device, Donald Trump formally wins Electoral College vote: Donald Trump has unofficially secured over 270 electoral votes and with them, the 45th presidency of the United States. Electoral College Votes Monday: Trump Inching Closer to 270, More 'Faithless Electors' : More faithless electors are switching their votes but not against President-elect Donald Trump, as protesters would have hoped. 4 Washington State Electors Switch Votes From Clinton: Four of the electors in my american dream essays, Washington state who were set to vote for writing service Hillary Clinton have gone rogue and cast their Electoral College votes for other candidates. Bill Clinton: Trump knows how to get 'angry, white men to my american essays, vote for him' : President-elect Donald Trump “doesn’t know much,” former President Bill Clinton told a local newspaper earlier this month, but “one thing he does know is how to get angry, white men to thesis results, vote for him.”

Why Didn't Obama Do More About Russian Election Hack?: They thought she was going to my american dream, win, so they were willing to kick the can down the road, said one U.S official familiar with the level of Russian hacking. Russian hackers did not stop after Vladamir Putin met Barack Obama at G20 meeting : The claim from Donna Brazile that the on deterioration day education hacking continued until election day goes contrary to president Obama’s statement. Podesta suggests Trump associates may have colluded with Russian hackers ; The Russians were trying to dream, elect a lap dog, Podesta said, referring to letter service, a recent piece by my american dream New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof. December 18, 2016. By Paul Craig Roberts. By Finian Cunningham. By David Armstrong. Audio and Transcript. By Moon Of Alabama. By Alex Christoforou.

38 ISIS fighters killed near Palmyra: At least 38 Islamic State (ISIS) group fighters were killed in United States-led coalition air strikes this week near Syria's ancient city of and Gamble, Palmyra, a monitor said on Saturday, according to AFP. Suicide bomber kills 14 troops in Syria: Another young Malaysian Islamic State recruit in Syria has blown himself up, killing 14 government soldiers and essays, injuring scores others. Evacuation buses enter east Aleppo under ICRC, SARC supervision : The buses will be used to evacuate rebels and creative college, civilians, it said. Thousands of people have congregated in a square in Syria's east Aleppo, waiting for buses to arrive and my american dream, take them away from rebel-held areas. Aleppo battle: Rebels burn Syria evacuation buses: Several buses sent to thesis results, transport the sick and my american, injured from two government-held villages in Syria's Idlib province have been burned by rebels. Syria hands over evidence of mustard gas attack by rebels on civilians to writing, OPCW (VIDEO); Syrian authorities have handed over a batch of documents with the my american evidence of a rebel use of environment, banned chemical agent against civilians near Aleppo to the international chemical watchdog. The unravelling of Syria's Eastern Ghouta : While all eyes are on my american essays Aleppo, the Syrian government and its allies are believed to term Procter, be preparing another deal in what may become among the most significant rebel territories to date to accept a truce. Syrian Army Advances in Western Palmyra After Foiling Massive ISIS Offensive : Led by the 800th Regiment and Hezbollah, the dream essays Syrian Armed Forces managed to expand the paper with buffer-zone around the northern and eastern perimeters of the T-4 Airport, capturing more than 6km worth of territory near the T-4 Pumping Station. Iraq: 15 Islamic State militants killed on Salahuddin-Kirkuk borders : Fifteen Islamic State extremists were killed and wounded on Sunday after an attempted attack on federal police and popular troops, al-Hashd al-Shaabi, at a region between Salahuddin and Kirkuk. Nine IS militants killed in Iraq's Mosul - Commander; At least nine militants of so-called Islamic State (IS) were killed by Mosul's military personnel and citizens, commander of Nineveh Liberation Operation Lieutenant General Abdulamir Yarallah announced on Sunday. Militia backed by my american dream Iraq government 'killed captured Islamic State fighters'; A militia backed by the Iraqi government killed suspected Islamic State fighters captured during the handwriting operation to essays, retake Mosul, Human Rights Watch said on Sunday.

5 killed, 14 wounded in Iraq bomb attacks : At least five people were killed and paper to help handwriting, 14 others injured on Sunday in dream essays, separate bomb attacks which mainly targeted Iraqi security forces, security sources said. Saudi official denies reports US has decided to and Gamble, restrict military support: At press conference with John Kerry, Saudi foreign minister says leaked news ‘contradicts reality’ as Kerry downplays reported delay in dream, US weapons supplies. General Dynamics Scores Its Biggest Tank Sale in Years : General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) landed a huge arms contract Opens a New Window. in August when Saudi Arabia requested permission to purchase $1.15 billion worth of M1 Abrams main battle tanks for letter its army. Jordan: Canadian among 10 killed by gunmen : authorities: Gunmen ambushed Jordanian police in a series of attacks Sunday, including at a Crusader castle popular with tourists, killing a woman visiting from Canada, seven officers and two local civilians, officials said. Iran protests to IAEA over US violation of nuclear deal: Rouhani maintained that the recent US move to extend Iran Sanctions Act (ISA) for another ten years is in dream, clear violation of the JCPOA; Head of U.N. nuclear watchdog says Iran showing commitment to of values in present day education, deal ; Iran has been committed to its engagement so far and this is important, Amano was quoted as saying after meeting Iran's nuclear energy chief, Ali Akbar Salehi. Suicide bomber kills seven in my american essays, Libya's Benghazi: officials: At least seven people were killed and eight wounded when a suicide bomber targeted forces loyal to Libya's eastern government in paper to help, Benghazi on Sunday, medical and security officials said. 11 gunmen killed in clashes with police in Russia’s Chechnya: Regional leader Ramzan Kadyrov said Sunday that police killed four gunmen and captured two others after a group of gunmen attempted to target police forces in the provincial capital, Grozny. Italy has blocked the dream extension of paper about environment, sanctions against Russia : At the EU summit in my american dream essays, Brussels, Italy blocked the attempt to extend sanctions against Russia for environment one year. My American Essays? Rome was also against paper to help the extension of sanctions for alleged crimes committed by dream Russia in Syria. Spain: 30,000 March in Anti-Austerity Labor Protest in term paper Procter and Gamble, Madrid: The protesters demand an my american dream essays increase in salaries and pensions and a rollback of of values day education, austerity measures that have worsened poverty and inequality.

Hundreds arrested in Venezuela cash chaos, vigilantes protect shops : Security forces have arrested more than 300 people during protests and essays, lootings over the elimination of Venezuela's largest currency bill, President Nicolas Maduro said on term Sunday. Venezuela reinstates the 100-bolivar banknote; Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has suspended the my american withdrawal of the country’s most widely-used banknote. Maduro said the 100-bolivar bill will be reinstated after higher-denomination notes failed to arrive in research paper environment, time. Venezuela Recoups 4 Billion Bolivares From 'Financial Mafias' : President Nicolas Maduro announced Saturday that the my american dream government has reclaimed 4 billion bolivares from financial mafias who have been accumulating and hoarding 100 bolivar bills as part of a program of economic war against the country. New Files Reveal US Sold Argentina Military Aircraft to Dump Bodies in Ocean : Declassified documents on Operation Condor reveal that the U.S. knew and assisted the research environment Argentine dictatorship as it threw unconscious prisoners to their death in notorious “vuelos de la muerte,” or death flights. Politicized Intelligence Kneecapping Trump; The back story behind the CIA’s leaked claim of dream essays, Russia helping Donald Trump is an attempt to hobble Trump’s less-hawkish foreign policy before he even gets into the White House, says ex-British diplomat Alastair Crooke.

Demonizing Trump? Three professors of psychiatry call for ‘neuropsychiatric evaluation’ of Trump out of creative, fears he’s mentally ill : In a letter addressed to President Barack Obama, three professors of psychiatry — including one from my american dream essays, Harvard Medical School — expressed fears that President-elect Donald Trump’s exhibits signs he may not be mentally fit to assume the presidency. Dem boss demands bipartisan congressional investigation into alleged Russian hacks : “What we do know is that these intrusions were not just ‘hacks’ — they were attacks on the United States by a foreign power, and they must be treated as such,” she said. Is Alleged Russian Election Hack Just the Beginning for USA? : Americans may believe that we hold the moral high ground — but we as a nation shouldn’t be foolish enough to assume that’s the global consensus. Unity vigils launch in state capitols nationwide before Electoral College vote : Unite For America allies within the Electoral College have been in talks with multiple electors seeking public support and legal counsel in denying Trump their vote on December 19.

Electors under siege: Members of the Electoral College have been inundated by writing college courses in ontario harassing phone calls and hate mail. Many report receiving death threats. Electoral College members from Pa. issued state police protection: Report : One elector told the website that each elector has been assigned a plain clothes state police trooper for protection. Why I Will Not Cast My Electoral Vote for Donald Trump: Mr. Trump lacks the foreign policy experience and demeanor needed to my american, be commander in writing, chief. Fact or fiction - Majority Want Monday's Electoral College Vote Postponed In Wake Of Russia Scandal: New Poll: A majority of American voters favor delaying the Electoral College vote scheduled for my american essays Monday until electors can be fully briefed on Russian interference in the election, according to a new poll. White House faces exodus of paper and Gamble, foreign policy experts: Many are concerned by a proliferation of reports about the my american incoming national security adviser, Michael Flynn. On Wednesday the Washington Post reported that Flynn had improperly shared classified information with foreign military officers.

December 17, 2016. By Paul Craig Roberts. Iraq: Security forces kill 174 IS members in Nineveh : Operations Command announced on paper Friday killing 174 members of the Islamic State, while trying to attack security forces in the province, as well as detonating their booby-trapped vehicles. IS Shows No Sign Of Weakening As Mosul Battle Enters Third Month: Islamic State fighters have stepped up counterattacks on Iraqi forces in Mosul amid bad weather as the my american dream U.S.-backed offensive to capture their last major city stronghold in Iraq enters its third month. 'IS chief still in Mosul' claims Iraqi intelligence ; Baghdadi likely remained in the city, and is currently hiding in an underground bunker, Maj. Gen. Fadhil Jalil Barwari said, adding that Iraqi intelligence cannot pin-point his exact location. U.S. offers $25 million reward for letter information on Islamic State leader : The U.S. State Department’s Rewards for Justice program previously offered $10 million for information on Baghdadi, announced in my american, October 2011. The increase was announced in a statement on essay on deterioration in present day education Friday.

Turkish jets pound Islamic State targets in Syria, kill at my american essays, least 20 : military; In addition to the 64 targets hit, the military said another 206 Islamic State targets were hit by artillery and other weaponry in its latest operations in essay in present day education, northern Syria. Deadly bombing hits Syrian refugee camp on Jordan border : At least five people were killed and my american essays, ten injured Saturday in a deadly bomb attack on a Syrian refugee camp on the border with Jordan, local sources said. 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in paper to help with handwriting, East Aleppo Bunker: Report : According to Alcharifi, captured “NATO” officers were from a number of member states including the US, France, Germany and my american, Turkey, as well as Israel. UK, US have vaslty different estimates of total ISIS fighters killed U.K. Defense Secretary estimated that 25,000 ISIS fighters had been killed during the writing courses in ontario campaign. A senior military official told CNN last week that the Pentagon’s conservative estimate is that 50,000 ISIS soldiers have been killed. Liberation of E. Aleppo has allowed ‘genuine’ separation of ‘moderate rebels’ from radicals – MoD : “The accomplished operation of the Russian Reconciliation Center [in Syria] to safely withdraw militants from [eastern] Aleppo with their families is essays, unique, not only because the lives of nearly 10,000 Syrians were saved,” he stated. Aleppo Liberation Exposed Mainstream Media and Their Lies About Syria : I can categorically and unequivocally say that the majority of their reports are based on unverified sources and thesis results, are blatantly untrue,” Beeley said. Over 3,400 Militants Surrender to Syrian Army in Aleppo : A total number of 3,406 militants of the so-called moderate opposition groups have surrendered during the liberation of Eastern Aleppo, and over 3,000 of dream essays, them have been pardoned,

Car Bomb Kills 13, Wounds 56 in Turkey ; President Tayyip Erdogan blamed Kurdish militants for letter writing service the attack, as he has waged a fierce crackdown against anyone who supports the Kurdish movement. Explosions in Istanbul as angry mobs storm HDP offices : Angry mobs stormed the premises of pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) offices across Turkey on Saturday evening, with initial reports suggesting the involvement of essays, ultra-nationalists. Hamas blames Israel for assassination of drone chief ; Palestinian group says Zawari was part of thesis results, its military wing for 10 years and vowed revenge against the Zionist enemy. Peace prospects dead if Trump moves U.S. embassy to Jerusalem: Palestinian aide: A senior Palestinian official warned on Friday that implementation of Donald Trump’s pledge to relocate the U.S. embassy to my american, Jerusalem would destroy any prospects for peace with Israel. Fierce clashes reported in paper, Yemen-Saudi border : Yemen's dominant Houthi group said Saturday that its fighters have repelled a major offensive launched by my american dream their foes of Saudi government troops in Alab border crossing, between Saudi Asir region and Yemeni northern Houthi stronghold of Saada. UK 'secretly selling arms to Saudi Arabia and elsewhere under opaque licencing : many of the countries buying British arms are run by governments with dubious human rights records, even though the creative courses in ontario destinations of such exports are supposed to meet human rights standards. Did Satellites Expose A Secret American Drone Hangar In A Saudi Desert? : Did this satellite just happen to reveal the location of a secret U.S. My American? military airport used to conduct drone operations in Yemen? Iran calls for meeting of nuclear deal powers over U.S. sanctions; Iran has requested a meeting of a commission overseeing the implementation of its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, Iranian state media reported on Saturday, in response to paper about, what Tehran calls a U.S. violation of the my american dream essays agreement. Twelve soldiers killed in to help handwriting, attack on essays Burkina Faso army post; A dozen soldiers were killed in northern Burkina Faso when unidentified gunmen attacked a military post near the border with Mali, President Roch Marc Christian Kabore said on Friday, calling the assailants forces of evil. 16 ISIS loyalists killed in thesis results, US airstrike in East of Afghanistan; According to a statement released by the provincial police commandment, the militants were killed in a drone strike conducted in Achin district late on Friday night.

Gunmen kill five female Afghan airport staff in Kandahar ; Samim Khpulwak, spokesman for the governor of Kandahar, said the five women were in charge of dream essays, searching female travelers at the Kandahar airport, and had been hired by a private security company. Kashmir, 3 soldiers killed : Motorcycle-riding militants fired on an army bus in southern Kashmir on Saturday, killing three soldiers, but the fatalities could have been higher had the driver not kept going despite being shot, police said. Duterte's drug war: Death toll goes past 6,000 : More than 1,000 people have been killed every month during the first six months of thesis results, Duterte’s term. Russia, Japan sign 68 agreements during Putin's visit: officials : Among business-to-business deals reached, gas giant Gazprom (GAZP.MM) signed agreements on strategic cooperation with trading houses Mitsui Co (8031.T) and my american essays, Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T). Russia launched ‘cyberwar propaganda campaign’ against UK – media ; The Russian embassy in the UK has demanded “proof” as critics label the allegations “psycho propaganda” and research about, say the dream essays accusations are “a new low.” US sends 1,600 tanks to letter writing service, the Netherlands as NATO's presence in Europe hits RECORD HIGH ; Plans to dream, open more storage sites in Poland, Belgium and term paper Procter and Gamble, Germany have also been put forward as part of a Ł2.7billion ($3.4billion) Congress-approved scheme to boost Nato’s presence in Europe. Obama vows to slap Russia over dream alledged hacking; President Barack Obama, who has vowed to retaliate against Moscow over its election cyber-meddling, faces the media Friday as tensions soar with Russia's Vladimir Putin, whose Syria strategy has left Washington on the back foot. Russia tells US to prove campaign hacking claims or shut up : The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for to help with Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday.

Intelligence sources say “Russians are hacking the hell out of dream, us” : American intelligence officials have told CBS they are convinced that Russian hacking of the U.S. presidential election was approved by Putin, and that he was aware of paper with, attacks that began in July of last year. CIA Cloud Over Jeff Bezos’s Washington Post: Petition calls on the Washington Post to be “fully candid with its readers about the fact that the newspaper’s new owner, Jeff Bezos, is the my american dream essays founder and CEO of Amazon which recently landed a $600 million contract with the CIA.” CIA meddled in ‘hundreds’ of elections: Ron Paul : “The American people should be worried about the influence of our CIA in other people's elections, I mean probably hundreds. It's constant,” he said, even going as far as to allude to “domestic assassinations” the CIA has allegedly taken part in. Obama is bombing Syria and trying to oust Assad yet complains that Russia meddled in the election : Yes. That is how stupid things are today. Writing? America has been in the business of ‘nation building’ for dream generations – installing and deposing of nations leaders whenever they felt like it. Protests flare over Venezuela cash chaos; three deaths reported; Protests and looting broke out in parts of Venezuela on Friday due to a lack of in present day education, cash after the socialist government suddenly pulled the nation's largest banknote from essays, circulation in writing in ontario, the midst of a brutal economic crisis. Venezuelans Take to my american dream, Streets in Thousands to Support Government : Thousands of Venezuelans poured into the streets of Caracas on Saturday to protest against hoarders and letter writing service, speculators, who they say are responsible for what the government has described as an “economic war” U.S. to disclose estimate of number of Americans under surveillance; The U.S. intelligence community will soon disclose an estimate of the dream number of Americans whose electronic communications have been caught in the crosshairs of online surveillance programs.

Report: 820,000 criminal illegals, 84% with felonies, serious misdemeanors : Some estimates say that there are only 820,000 undocumented immigrants with criminal records in service, the country, including 690,000 with a felony or serious misdemeanor conviction, said that report. President Obama's final press conference of 2016 : Video - President Barack Obama faced questions about the my american dream war in Syria, the investigation to determine if Russia hacked the DNC, and letter, Hillary Clinton's emails during his final press conference of dream essays, 2016. By Moon Of Alabama. By Nigel Farage and Tucker Carlson. By Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich. Young girl suicide bomber behind Damascus police station blast: state TV: Syrian state television said a young girl of about nine years of age blew herself up Friday in a police station in the Midan neighborhood of Damascus. Liberation of paper, E. Aleppo from my american dream, militants complete - Russian military : All women and environment, children have been evacuated from my american essays, militant-controlled parts of term Procter and Gamble, eastern Aleppo, and only radicals now remain.

Aleppo evacuation suspended as al-Qaida-linked rebels block deal; It was suspended over the refusal of dream essays, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (JFS) to allow the evacuation of wounded people from letter writing service, Fua and Kefraya, two Shia villages in my american, Idlib province that have been besieged by rebels for years. Mossad blamed as Tunisian scientist ‘with Hamas ties’ killed near his home; Senior Tunisian journalist says Israeli intelligence was tracking Mohammed Al-Zoari, who helped terror group build drones. UN chief urges Israeli lawmakers to in ontario, reconsider illegal settlement bill : Outgoing United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Friday urged Israeli lawmakers to reconsider advancing a bill that would legalize Israeli settlement homes on my american dream private Palestinian land in thesis results, the occupied West Bank. Trump's pick for Israel envoy signals break on US policy : The president-elect's transition team already has asked the State Department to assess how to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, according to my american, one official, underscoring Trump's commitment to back Israel in to help, ways no American leader has before. Israeli group asks U.S. court to block Boeing deal with Iran: We are going to seize all 100 airplanes, said Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, the group's director. If Boeing thinks it will simply sell to Iran Air, which is 60 percent owned by essays the Iranian government. Iran Nuclear Deal To End? Russia Says US Sanctions Extension Against Tehran Could Jeopardize Accord. Forces loyal to rival Libya govts clash near Tripoli; The clashes -- which involved the use of heavy weapons -- did not result in any casualties, but they did sow panic among local residents, witnesses said. Airstrikes kill 8 IS militants in Afghanistan: At many as 8 loyalists of the Islamic State militant group were killed in letter, separate air strikes conducted in essays, Eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan, the officials claimed.

Philippines' Duterte tells US to prepare to creative, leave the dream essays country : We do not need you, Duterte said in about environment, a news conference after arriving from visits to dream, Cambodia and Singapore. Prepare to leave the Philippines. Prepare for the eventual repeal or abrogation of the VFA. US Defense official: Chinese warship captures US underwater drone : A US oceanographic vessel Thursday had its underwater drone stolen by a Chinese warship literally right in front of the term paper Procter eyes of the my american dream essays American crew, a US defense official told CNN Friday. The Euro Is Heading For Parity With The U.S.

Dollar: The collapse of the euro is accelerating, and writing, it looks like we could be staring a major European financial crisis right in the face early in 2017. FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to my american dream, help Trump win election; FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. Paper? have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in my american essays, part to essay on deterioration, help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials. Propaganda alert: Putin turned Russia election hacks in Trump's favor: U.S. officials : ; Russian President Vladimir Putin supervised his intelligence agencies' hacking of the my american U.S. presidential election and turned it from a general attempt to discredit American democracy to letter writing, an effort to help Donald Trump. Kremlin says Washington must prove hacking accusations or shut up ; Either stop talking about dream, it or finally provide some evidence. Otherwise it looks indecent, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Tokyo. Wikileaks' founder Julian Assange says Kremlin is NOT its source ; Wikileaks founder Julian Assange flatly rejected U.S. intelligence claims that his organization received leaked Clinton emails from the Russian government.

CIA officials REFUSE to brief Congress on paper with the truth about Russian hacking claims : Rep. Peter King called it 'absolutely disgraceful' that the my american dream CIA wouldn't brief a House panel on its latest findings about Russian interference in the elections. Rep. Peter King Urges Donald Trump To Create A Federal Muslim Surveillance Program; “I suggested a program similar to what Commissioner Kelly did here in New York,” King said, referring to former New York City Police Department Commissioner Ray Kelly, “and that we can’t worry about political correctness.” Navy Wants to Grow Fleet to 355 Ships; 47 Hull Increase Adds Destroyers, Attacks Subs : The Navy released a new fleet plan that calls for 355 ships, outlining a massive increase in essay in present day education, the size of its high-end large surface combatant and attack submarine fleets. December 15, 2016.

By William M. Dream? Arkin, Ken Dilanian and of values in present day education, Cynthia McFadden. By Belfast Telegraph. By Paul Craig Roberts. By Veteran Intelligence Professionals for dream essays Sanity. By Finian Cunningham. By Andreas Schlter. Defense Ministry: 70 IS members killed by airstrike near Mosul; “The Air Force hit the gathering and killed more than 20 leaders,” the statement explained. Thesis Results? “50 terrorists were also killed by the air strike, the statement further added. 20 ISIS militants killed in Turkish-backed Syria operation : Turkish warplanes killed 20 ISIS fighters and destroyed seven buildings and one defensive position used by the militants over the last 24 hours in essays, its operations in term, northern Syria, Turkey's military said on Thursday. Evacuation of 5,000 militants with families from E. Aleppo under way – Russian General Staf f: The pullout of more than 5,000 militants and my american dream essays, their families through a humanitarian corridor has started in eastern Aleppo, the Russian General Staff said. Research Paper? Wounded rebels are evacuated by the Russian Reconciliation Center with International Red Cross involvement.

Washington’s hypocrisy over the fall of Aleppo : News Analysis -The increasingly hysterical denunciations of the Syrian government and its allies, principally Russia and my american, Iran, for alleged atrocities in the retaking of about environment, Aleppo is a measure of the disillusionment and bitterness within the ruling circles of the my american essays major imperialist powers. ‘You haven’t succeeded once’: Reporter grills US State Dept over failures in term paper and Gamble, Syria: Video - AP reporter Brad Klapper asks a series of my american, tough questions to State Department spokesman John Kirby on the lack of US progress in Syria and why the US is research about environment, laying all the my american dream essays blame on Russia. Several Saudi soldiers killed, 3 military vehicles destroyed in Jizan : Unites of the army and popular forces killed a number of term paper and Gamble, Suadi enemy soldiers in dream essays, a qualitative operation overnight in Jizan, a military official told Saba on Thursday. Yemeni forces pound Saudi bases, kill one soldier: The Yemeni army and allied fighters from the Popular Committees have attacked two military bases inside Saudi Arabia, killing at college in ontario, least one Saudi soldier and my american, injuring scores of others. Banned by 119 Countries, U.S. Cluster Bombs Continue to paper to help with handwriting, Orphan Yemeni Children ; Jubahi’s family found his body among the wreckage in a pool of his own blood. My American Essays? His head had been struck by one of the thesis results munitions while he slept. Bomb kills six Somalis in capital Mogadishu ; Attack targeting security forces kills at least five soldiers and wounds a dozen others with al-Shabab group suspected. Traces of explosives found on victims of EgyptAir Flight 80 4: Traces of explosives have been found on some of the victims of the my american dream essays EgyptAir plane that crashed into the Mediterranean earlier this year, sparking a criminal investigation into the incident, Egypt’s Civil Aviation Ministry announced Thursday. Fact or propaganda? Beijing adds weapons to South China Sea islands; Report : China appears to have installed anti-aircraft and anti-missile weapons on its man-made islands in the strategically vital South China Sea, a U.S. security think tank says, upping the paper to help with handwriting stakes in what many see as a potential Asian powder keg.

Germany begins controversial collective deportations to Afghanistan: On Thursday morning a flight carrying 34 rejected asylum seekers arrived in dream, the Afghan capital, Kabul. They were the first people to leave Germany in a highly contested programme of collective deportations to the war-torn country. Demonizing Russia? Swedish towns told to 'make preparations regarding the threat of paper handwriting, war and my american dream, conflict' with Russia : Sweden’s towns and villages have been ordered to make preparations for a possible military attack in the latest sign of the country’s growing anxiety at its newly belligerent Russian neighbour. Eurozone suspends Greek debt relief over Christmas bonus for pensioners: Greece’s European creditors have halted the country’s debt relief deal after Athens proposed a one-off payout to term paper Procter and Gamble, pensioners which contradicts Brussels' austerity demands. UK faces Brexit settlement bill of up to Ł50 billion, sources say : Calculation believed to include the obligation for Britain to pay into the EU Budget until the end of essays, 2020 ad well as its share of with, outstanding pensions liabilities.

Theresa May given cold shoulder at Brussels EU summit in 'awkward' video ; An awkward video of Theresa May at essays, the EU summit has emerged in which the Prime Minister appears to service, be being ignored by other attendees. Britain agrees to license three-parent IVF babies to prevent disease ; Britain on Thursday became the first country to my american essays, formally license an in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment designed to create babies from three people. Free Leonard Peltier: Amnesty International is concerned about the fairness of proceedings leading to letter, his trial and my american, conviction. Man with dementia fatally shot by police : The shooting early Monday has sparked anger and grief in the San Joaquin Valley and drawn questions about how police respond to the elderly and people with disabilities. Facebook is handwriting, going to use Snopes and other fact checkers to combat fake news : Facebook has partnered with a shortlist of media organizations, including Snopes and ABC News, that are part of an international fact-checking network lead by Poynter. Urge President Obama to pardon whistle-blower Edward Snowden: When Edward Snowden shared U.S. government documents with journalists, he revealed how the U.S. government was vacuuming up our personal data, including phone calls, emails and much more. Yahoo sets hack record at 1 billion accounts ; A new breach revealed by the troubled internet pioneer compromises twice as many user accounts as the record hack it disclosed in September. CIA wrong on Russia and Clinton leaks, says James Clapper’s office: “It now turns that the CIA in fact has no evidence against Russia, that the entire case against Russia is inferential, and that some sections of the US intelligence community are now starting to have doubts.” Media reporting on hacked DNC emails acted as ‘arms of Russian intelligence’ – White House : White House press secretary Josh Earnest has accused media outlets which reported on the contents of the hacked DNC emails as being “arms of Russian intelligence,” once again accusing Moscow of being behind the cyberattack. Obama Intelligence Officials Refuse To Brief Congress on Promoted “Russian Hacking Conspiracy” ; As further evidence of the politicization of the CIA (Central Intelligence), headed by John Brennan; and dream essays, DNI (Director of research, National Intelligence) James Clapper, the agencies are refusing to brief congress on their claim the “Russians Hacked the U.S.

Election”. The Russian Bear Uses a Keyboard : Craig Murray: I don’t know what the DNC paid “Crowdstrike” for their narrative but they got a very poor return for their effort indeed. Kerry Throws Doubt on Anonymous “Intelligence” Reports on Russian Hacks: “I’m not going to comment on anonymous reports from intelligence officials that are not identified that have quotes around the concept of intelligence officials,” Kerry went on to say, putting “intelligence officials” in air quotes. WikiLeaks figure says ‘disgusted’ Democrat leaked Clinton campaign emails ; A WikiLeaks figure is claiming that he received leaked Clinton campaign emails from my american essays, a “disgusted” Democratic whistleblower, while the creative writing in ontario White House continued to blame Russian hackers Wednesday. Graham Signals He Won't Vote For Tillerson If He Rejects Russia Sanctions : He called for sanctions on my american Putin as an individual and his inner circle, and said he did not regret imposing sanctions on Russia in paper Procter and Gamble, 2014, which Tillerson opposed. Flynn investigated by Army for wrongly sharing intelligence; The retired Army general chosen by Donald Trump to be national security adviser was investigated for inappropriately sharing classified information with foreign military officers while he was serving as an intelligence commander in my american, Afghanistan. Center for thesis results American Progress focuses on anti-Trump efforts : The liberal Center for American Progress think tank is relaunching its advocacy-focused arm Thursday and bringing on a longtime senior aide to Sen. Harry Reid to dream, help lead the charge.

Celebrities beg electors to be ‘heroes’ and handwriting, vote against Trump; “Republican members of the Electoral College, this message is for you,” begins a preachy Martin Sheen. Dollar soars to 14-year highs on Fed, Trump plans ; The U.S. dollar surged to a 14-year high against dream essays a basket of major currencies on thesis results Thursday, on dream essays investor anticipation of a more hawkish Federal Reserve and a boost in U.S. economic growth under President-elect Donald Trump. December 14, 2016. By Moon Of Alabama. By President al-Assad - Video and Transcript. By Paul Craig Roberts. The CIA, Russia And The Hacking Of The 2016 Election. 40 civilians killed as ISIS-security battles rage on in Mosul: At least 40 civilians were killed and writing in ontario, scores were wounded in bombardments of liberated areas of Mosul as battles continue between Islamic State militants and Iraqi security forces since the dawn of essays, Wednesday. ISIS execute 28 in Kirkuk for collaboration with security; “ISIS members executed today 28 army and Sahwa recruits by service a firing squad at a district in my american dream essays, Hawija. Paper And Gamble? “The group executed them over dream essays charges of collaboration with government forces and Peshmerga. Iraq: US-led coalition raid kills 9 in Mosul : Nine members of the same family were killed Tuesday in a U.S.-led coalition airstrike in Mosul amid a major offensive to recapture the writing northern Iraqi city from Daesh terrorist group.

Fact or propaganda? Dead children line streets after ‘gas attack’ in Hama; THE images are heartbreaking and distressing. My American? But those who released them want the thesis results world to my american, know exactly how they died. Syrian rebels shell besieged villages in Idlib province: : Syrian insurgents fired shells at two Shiite-majority villages besieged by the rebels in Idlib province on Wednesday, with initial reports of casualties. Fierce fighting halts Aleppo evacuation : Under the evacuation deal, civilians and rebels from eastern Aleppo were to be allowed to go to rebel-held areas in northern Syria. Raytheon linked to another alleged war crime in paper environment, Yemen – 31 dead ; A new report by Human Rights Watch says that an airstrike in September that killed at least 31 civilians, including three children, was unlawful. US kills 4 suspected al-Qaida operatives in Yemen ; The drone hit the alledged suspects while traveling on a road between Marib and al-Jawf provinces, northeast of the capital Sanaa, the official said on condition of anonymity, providing no further details. Eleven headless bodies found in Yemen's port city Aden : Last Saturday, a suicide bomber killed 50 soldiers when he blew himself up at my american, a military base in the city in the latest of a series of attacks claimed by Islamic State.

U.S. Continues Support For Saudi Arabia In Yemen While Halting Some Arms Sales ; The United States has decided to limit military support to Saudi Arabia’s campaign in Yemen because of concerns over letter writing service widespread civilian casualties and will halt a planned arms sale to the kingdom. The US may be aiding war crimes in my american, Yemen : Washington is writing service, giving direct military support to the Saudi campaign, including providing aerial refueling of the Saudi warplanes that have hit schools, hospitals, and other civilian targets. Theresa May refuses to follow US in ending bomb sales to Saudi Arabia: The Prime Minister has rejected a call for the UK to stop selling weapons to Saudi Arabia – following the US’s decision to restrict arms sales to my american essays, the autocracy. Two thirds of writing college in ontario, Palestinians no longer believe in two-state deal ; 54 percent have no faith whatsoever in the Abbas-led Palestinian Authority; the president takes more steps to prevent a Dahlan political comeback. IDF concerned Trump administration may cut defense aid : Though there is a formal agreement dictating the amount of money given each year — currently $3.3 billion, increasing to $3.8 billion in 2018 — that is not legally binding and can be changed by the US president. Italy Convicts 2 Men For Shipwreck That Killed Some 700 Migrants ; a judge in Sicily found Tunisian Mohammed Ali Malek guilty of manslaughter and sentenced him to 18 years in prison. Afghan National Security Forces kills 29 militant: “In the past 24 hours, the Afghan forces conducted several anti-terrorism operations to clear some of the areas from terrorists. Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte says he personally killed criminals : Controversial leader – who has endorsed extrajudicial executions of drug offenders – says he killed to show police officers ‘if I can do it, why can’t you?’

U.S. urges Taiwan to increase defense spending given China threat : Defense spending in Taiwan has not kept pace with the threat posed by China and my american dream, should be increased, a senior U.S. defense official said on Tuesday, days after U.S. President-elect Donald Trump touched off a storm by questioning American policy over the island. China warns Trump ignoring one-China policy could affect peace ; Any change in U.S. Handwriting? policy favouring formal recognition of Taiwan will seriously damage peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait and undermine relations between Beijing and Washington, a Chinese government spokesman said Wednesday. China warns of anti-monopoly penalty for US carmaker ; China is threatening to fine a US automaker for monopolistic behaviour, in dream essays, what some analysts are calling a warning by Beijing in service, response to heightened tension with the incoming US administration of essays, president-elect Donald Trump. ‘Unprecedented White House attempt to smear incoming president’ ; The White House has made some new allegations against President-elect Donald Trump over his supposed ties with Russia. Top U.S. Creative Writing In Ontario? Spy Agency Has Not Embraced CIA Assessment On Russia Hacking: The overseers of the U.S. Dream? intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at writing courses, helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on my american dream Monday. Analysis: New US state chief a perfect fit for on deterioration of values day education Russia : Friendship between Putin and Rex Tillerson dates back to 1990s when the Texas oilman established a US energy presence. Change in my american dream, the Arctic this year was unlike any ever seen, scientists say: The meltdown at thesis results, the top of the my american world proceeded at an unprecedented clip over the past year, a sweeping scientific report said Tuesday.

Trump Team Disavows Request To ID Climate Staffers: 'Not Authorized': The questionnaire was not authorized or part of our standard protocol. Creative Writing? The person who sent it has been properly counseled, an unnamed Trump transition official told CNN. Fed Raises Rates, Boosts Outlook for Borrowing Costs in 2017; Federal Reserve officials raised interest rates for my american essays the first time this year and forecast a steeper path for borrowing costs in 2017, saying inflation expectations have increased “considerably” American households racking up more deb t ; And total household debt, including mortgages, has ballooned to $132,529, up from $88,063 in 2002. Silicon Valley tries to make peace with Trump Tower: The leaders of Apple, Facebook and other tech giants that Donald Trump disparaged on on deterioration in present the campaign trail will descend Wednesday on Trump Tower for my american dream a meeting that could reset their fractious relationship — or set the stage for paper four acrimonious years. Elon Musk joins Donald Trump’s advisory council despite criticising President-elect : The President-elect’s transition team announced the appointment of the my american essays Tesla executive alongside Travis Kalanick, the paper to help with chief executive of my american dream essays, Uber, on Wednesday. Trump Dares Senate to Reject Tillerson ; “Donald Trump’s selection of Rex Tillerson for secretary of essay on deterioration, state on Tuesday amounted to a dare to Senate Republicans to my american dream essays, reject the ExxonMobil chief over his close ties to Russia. Early signs suggest the paper to help handwriting GOP won’t defy the president-elect,” Politico reports. Trump attack on Lockheed Martin foreshadows war on dream essays defense industry ; Trump's latest Twitter broadside sent defense shares tumbling and fanned concerns that the incoming administration will reduce defense contractors' profit margins and cut broader federal spending. Flynn deletes fake news tweet about Clinton's involvement in paper with handwriting, sex crimes: The tweet linked to an article in True Pundit, which falsely claimed that New York police had found evidence linking Clinton and her senior staff to essays, crimes involving underage sex rings. December 12/13, 2016.

By Moon Of Alabama. The Deep State versus Donald Trump. By Justin Raimondo. By Paul Craig Roberts. By Robert J. Burrowes. 300 killed as Syrian government forces routed by ISIL in Palmyra : . Russian aircraft killed more than 300 militants overnight with 64 airstrikes, Russian news outlet TASS said. Government troops were later forced to retreat before an onslaught of 4,000 to research paper, 5,000 Islamic State fighters, TASS claimed. Airstrikes Kill 34 in dream essays, Syria's Hama: : At least 34 people were killed on letter writing Monday in airstrikes on rebel-held areas in dream essays, central province of on deterioration day education, Hama, a pro-rebel monitor group reported. Syria rebels in 'terrifying' collapse: The Syrian military said it had gained control of dream, 99 per cent of the former opposition enclave in eastern Aleppo, signaling an impending end to the rebels' four-year hold over parts of the city as the final hours of battle played out.

Syria claims 99 percent control of Aleppo : Syrian state TV says on term paper Procter and Gamble Monday night that the my american army has seized control of the Bustan al-Qasr neighborhood and cleared it of all opposition fighters. More US Troops in Syria Under Risk of paper with handwriting, Attack from Turkey : The Turks hate who we're working with, the senior official said. The U.S. has cut off air support for the Turkish forces inside Syria out of concern over their intentions. ISIS executes 17 civilians by my american essays firing squad near Hawija : The Islamic State group (ISIS) executed 17 persons, by firing squad, inside a military air base near Hawija district, in western the writing service province, Alsumaria News reported on Monday. Lock her up: British PM hails ‘remarkable, tolerant’ Israel, slams anti-Semitism in Labour : In speech to Conservative Friends of Israel, Theresa May calls Balfour Declaration ‘one of the most important letters in history’ Moving embassy to Jerusalem a ‘big priority’ for my american essays Trump — top aide : Kellyanne Conway says ‘our friend Israel would appreciate’ relocation, vows administration will ‘protect’ the research paper about Jewish state.

US airstrike leaves 7 ISIS militants dead in East of Afghanistan ; At least 7 loyalists of the Islamic State of my american dream, Iraq and essay of values, Syria (ISIS) terrorist group were killed in an airstrike conducted by the US forces I eastern Nangarhar province of dream, Afghanistan. IMF chief Lagarde goes on trial over creative college courses in ontario payout to my american, French tycoon : Lagarde, 60, faces up to a year in prison and a 15,000-euro ($16,000) fine if convicted of essay on deterioration, negligence. The judges are expected to essays, return a verdict in the wake of the last hearing, on December 20. Inflation-Hit Venezuela Is Pulling Its Largest Bill From Circulation : Venezuela, mired in an economic crisis and letter writing service, facing the world’s highest inflation, will pull its largest bill, worth two U.S. cents on dream essays the black market, from circulation this week ahead of introducing new higher-value notes. Nobel Peace Prize: Santos calls for 'rethink' of war on drugs : The President of Colombia, said the Procter zero-tolerance policy might be even more harmful than all the other wars being fought worldwide.

Only Half Of America's 30-Year-Olds Are Making More Than Their Parents Did : The American Dream is slipping out of reach for a greater number of dream essays, people, according to Procter and Gamble, a new study, which shows the declining odds that children will earn more money than their parents. Judge Issues Blistering Order Denying Jill Stein’s Pennsylvania Recount Request : In his order, Judge Diamond shredded Stein’s reasons for why a recount is necessary, saying that her request was “later than last minute,” and that her suspicion that the election in Pennsylvania was hacked “borders on the irrational.” US intelligence split on motive for Russian election interference : The CIA was “direct and bald and unqualified” about dream essays, Russia’s intentions to help Trump, officials who attended a House briefing told the Post. Rand Paul pledges to block John Bolton nomination :: President-elect Donald Trump can expect forceful opposition from creative writing, within his own party if he nominates former U.S. Ambassador to dream, the United Nations John Bolton to be deputy secretary of state under Rex Tillerson, as Trump is essay, believed to be planning. Donald Trump pledges to my american dream, cut military budget : Donald Trump on to help handwriting Monday criticized Lockheed Martin's F-35 fighter jet program as too expensive, the latest attack by my american essays the U.S. President-elect on large defense contractors. December 11, 2016.

By Jessica Schulberg. By Glenn Greenwald. Video and and Gamble, Transcript. Turkish army says hits Islamic State targets in Syria, killing 12 militants : Turkish warplanes destroyed 27 Islamic State targets and dream essays, killed 12 militants in the latest operations in northern Syria, the Turkish army said on Sunday. Aleppo ‘opposition’ blocked humanitarian aid held civilians ‘on some occasions’ – Kerry: “It is essay in present day education, true that there have been some occasions where certain elements of the opposition have threatened people who were going to leave [Aleppo], and in some cases prevented humanitarian assistance from my american, being delivered,” Kerry said. Aleppo’s terrified residents flee rebel districts, death and hunger: The opposition faces the same kind of stark choices they were forced to writing college, consider on other battlefields: give up their guns and accept a government offer of an amnesty. 1,217 Militants Surrendered To Govt Forces In Aleppo : 1,217 militants surrendered to government forces and over my american 20,000 residents left eastern Aleppo in the first part of Saturday. 4,000 ISIS fighters regroup, make new attempt to capture Palmyra, Syria – Reconciliation Cente r: “Despite heavy losses in thesis results, manpower and [military] hardware, the my american dream essays terrorists seek to creative college courses in ontario, come as close as possible and gain a foothold in the city,

The U.S. is sending another 200 troops to invade Syria as ISIS fight intensifies around Raqqa ; The Pentagon is sending another 200 troops to northern Syria as operations intensify around the Islamic State's self-proclaimed capital of Raqqa, Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced Saturday. Car bombs in Iraq's Falluja kill eight people: police and medics: Eight people were killed in two car bombings in the Iraqi city of Falluja west of Baghdad on Sunday, police and hospital sources said, and a news agency close to essays, Islamic State said its militants carried out the thesis results attacks. Istanbul: Armed group TAK claims deadly attack: Kurdistan Freedom Hawks, an armed group known by the Kurdish-language acronym TAK, has claimed responsibility for my american essays two explosions that have killed at least 38 people outside an writing service Istanbul football stadium. Yemen: 40 killed as ISIL claims suicide blast in my american dream essays, Aden : The suicide bomber detonated his explosives on Saturday as troops were waiting to collect their salaries at the entrance to to help with, the Sawlaban base on essays the outskirts of with, Aden. Schoolgirl suicide bombers kill 56 in Nigerian market: official: Two schoolgirl suicide bombers killed 56 people and my american essays, wounded dozens more in a coordinated attack on a crowded market in the northeastern Nigerian town of Madagali on Friday, a local official said. 2 girls ‘aged 7 or 8’ blow themselves up in Nigeria market, injuring at least 17 : A pair of girls, believed to be aged between 7 and 8, blew themselves up in a bustling northeastern Nigerian market in Maiduguri, killing themselves and injuring at least 17 others, according to a local official and a militia member.

Cairo: 25 killed by bomb blast at St Mark's Cathedral : A bomb blast has killed at paper to help, least 25 people during Sunday mass inside a Cairo church near the my american dream essays main Coptic Christian cathedral, according to thesis results, Egyptian state TV . Car Blast Kills 16 at Police Station in essays, Somalia's Capita l: A suicide car bomber killed at paper about, least 16 people and injured nine others at a police station in the Somalia capital, a Somali police official said Sunday. 2,300 US soldiers headed to Afghanistan this winte: The Army will deploy an armor brigade and my american essays, an aviation brigade totaling about 2,300 soldiers to of values in present, Afghanistan this winter as Afghan forces struggle to my american essays, contain a Taliban resurgence there . Former Icelandic minister claims US sent 'planeload of letter writing service, FBI agents to frame Julian Assange' in 2011 : The former minister claims the FBI was seeking Iceland's 'cooperation in my american, what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and paper handwriting, WikiLeaks'. Consumer Confidence in U.S. Surges Thanks to Optimism About Trump : Consumer confidence jumped more than forecast this month as Americans expressed the sunniest picture of their financial situation in 11 years, extending a boost following Donald Trump’s election victory. Rex Tillerson of ExxonMobil Expected to Be Named Trump's Secretary of State: Sources : The 64-year-old veteran oil executive has no government or diplomatic experience, although he has ties to my american, Russian President Vladimir Putin. ExxonMobil says to return to Russian Arctic once sanctions lifted: The oil major had to withdrew from the drilling project with Rosneft in service, 2014 when the my american dream essays West imposed sanctions against Moscow for its role in the Ukrainian crisis. Trump floats ban on about environment defense firms hiring military procurement officials : U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Friday said he was considering imposing a lifetime ban on U.S. military procurement officials going to work for defense contractors, a move that could dramatically reshape the defense industry.

December 09/10, 2016. By National Iranian American Council. By Finian Cunningham. By Brian Cloughley. US-led Coalition's Bombing of Raqqa Leaves 20 Syrian Civilians Dead - Reports : Syrian state-run news agency SANA reported that as a result of the US-led coalition bombing of Raqqa, 20 civilians were killed. My American Essays? According to SANA, the US-led coalition attacked residential areas in research paper about, the north of the dream Raqqa province on Thursday. Syrian government forces press attack in east Aleppo : The Syrian army pressed an offensive in Aleppo on writing college courses Friday with ground fighting and air strikes in an operation to retake all of the my american essays city's rebel-held east that would bring victory in the civil war closer for President Bashar al-Assad. Syrian Army Controls 93% of Aleppo - Russian MoD : The Russian General Staff said that Aleppo's residents report torture, public executions by the so-called moderate opposition, the Russian General Staff said. U.N.

General Assembly demands truce in with handwriting, Syria, end to Aleppo siege; The United Nations General Assembly voted 122 to my american, 13 on Friday to demand an immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria, humanitarian aid access throughout the country and an end to all sieges, including in Aleppo. Syrian army declares truce around Damascus, parts of Idlib provinc e; The Syrian army declared a ceasefire in several areas around Damascus and the northwestern province of Idlib beginning on Friday evening, but did not say how long the pause in fighting would last. Syrian government says ready to resume dialogue with opposition: State media ; The statement said Syria was responding to paper to help, comments by dream essays United Nations Syria mediator Staffan de Mistura on Thursday that it was time to writing in ontario, look again at my american, political discussions, and said Syria was ready to resume Syrian-Syrian dialogue . Turkey sending 300 troops to reinforce Syria invasion: state media ; Turkey is sending 300 more troops to northern Syria to to help with handwriting, reinforce an operation aimed at pushing Islamic State and Syrian Kurdish fighters away from its southern border, state media reported on Thursday. Separate bombings kill 10 people in dream, Baghdad: The Baghdad attacks mainly targeted civilians in term paper, what are apparently efforts by militants to dream, distract from the Iraqi forces’ major offensive in the northern city of Mosul. Iraqi troops liberate 28 districts in eastern Mosul : The CTS said in a statement on Friday that the forces recaptured the districts of al-Adl and al-Taamim in the east. Security sources were quoted earlier on to help handwriting the same day as saying that the forces recaptured the districts of Nawafel, Simyak and Abbassiy in the north. Spain to send more soldiers to dream essays, help Iraq forces combat IS ;Government spokesman Inigo Mendez de Vigo said Friday the in present day education 125 troops and 25 police officers would form part of the dream U.S.-led coalition fighting the IS group. Saudi guard killed in college courses, car bomb blast on my american dream Yemen border : The spokesman said that a water delivery truck was carrying a bomb when it went off on Thursday evening at of values in present, the border in the southern province of Jazan near the my american Yemen, killing Corporal Abdullah Farhan Jaber al-Maliki.

US approves $7 billion aircraft sale to Arab allies : The United States on Thursday approved a series of deals worth more than $7 billion to supply military helicopters, planes and term paper, missiles to four of its Arab allies. Israeli bill to legalise settler homes 'unequivocally illegal': UN; The UN human rights chief on Thursday slammed a bill in Israel that would legalise some 4,000 settler homes in dream essays, the occupied West Bank, saying it would clearly violate international law. Snowden leak: UK spied on Israel, Palestine : One of the files from 2009 said that “Britain’s GCHQ intelligence-gathering apparatus defined Israel as ‘a true threat’ to the Middle East”. Congress okays $600m. for Israel missile defense : Congress scrambled on Thursday to wrap-up unfinished business, voting decisively to on deterioration in present, send President Barack Obama a defense policy bill, including more than $600 million for missile defense cooperation with Israel. 30 killed in double suicide attack on Nigeria market : “The two bombers who (were) disguised as customers, detonated their suicide belts at dream essays, the section of the market selling grains and second-hand clothing,” said Yusuf Muhammad, the chairman of Madagali local government. Libya: Over 200 Corpses of Terrorists Found in Rubble in Sirte ; Libyan forces combatting under the Government of National Accord’s banner have discovered over term Procter 200 corpses of Islamic State group (IS) militants as forces clear the coastal city of dream essays, remaining resistance after flashing out the paper to help with militants. Cameroon police shoot dead 4 protesters in anglophone region : Police in my american essays, Cameroon shot dead four anti-government demonstrators in one of the Central African nation's minority anglophone regions on Thursday, police sources said, after a month of sometimes violent protests in the area.

Bomb kills civilian, injures 3 police in northern Egypt - security sources | Reuters: A roadside bomb in Procter, northern Egypt killed a civilian and dream essays, injured three policemen on Friday in the second attack on the security forces in a day, security sources said. Ghana's opposition leader wins presidential election ; President Mahama concedes defeat to former foreign minister Akufo-Addo, who was making his third bid for the top job. American and British Spy Agencies Targeted In-Flight Mobile Phone Use : “What do the President of Pakistan, a cigar smuggler, an paper about arms dealer, a counterterrorism target, and a combatting proliferation target have in common? They all used their everyday GSM phone during a flight.” Honoring Henry Kissinger at dream essays, Oslo: News analysis - It is the saddest of commentaries on about the mainstream approach to peace, justice, and security that Kissinger should be singled out for honors or as a source of guidance at dream essays, an event in Norway. Robot takeover begins? Corporate giant Capita replaces staff with automatons : The announcement will add to paper, fears the world is my american dream essays, a facing fourth industrial revolution powered by artificial intelligence (AI) which will result in writing college courses, unprecedented job losses. Hallucinogenic drink fights Alzheimer’s and Down syndrome in essays, spectacular scientific breakthrough : Ayahuasca has been studied before for its ability to fight depression, but in the latest research, published in PeerJ, one of the main substances present in the drink, harmine, was exposed to human neural cells. Tortured To Death: Inmate coughs, heaves, during execution by injection : An Alabama inmate coughed repeatedly and his upper body heaved for at essay day education, least 13 minutes during an execution using a drug that has previously been used in problematic lethal injections in at least three other states. Churches vow to my american dream essays, offer sanctuary to people in US illegally: Hundreds of houses of worship are offering sanctuary to to help with handwriting, people who could face deportation if President-elect Donald Trump follows through on his campaign pledge to remove millions of immigrants living in the country illegally.

These Big Business Lobbies Are Warning Donald Trump Against Mass Deportation : The nation’s business community has begun to pressure the president-elect to dream essays, abandon campaign-trail pledges of mass deportation and other hardline immigration policies that some large employers fear would hurt the economy. Demonizing Russia? Obama Orders Full Review Into Allegations Russia Hacked 2016 Election : White House spokesman Eric Schultz added later that the review would encompass malicious cyber activity related to US elections going back to 2008. Trump Advisor Sent to Moscow 'to Test the Water, Build Bridges' : It is known that Page, an American oil industry consultant, maintained ties with Russia's Gazprom in letter service, the 2000s. Federal judge refuses to halt Wisconsin recount; A federal judge refused to halt Wisconsin's presidential recount Friday, telling President-elect Donald Trump's supporters that the dream recount probably won't change anything anyway.

Trump offered yet another Goldman veteran a spot in his administration: Cohn, Goldman's 56-year-old president and letter, chief operating officer, has been offered the directorship of the National Economic Council and assistant to the president for my american dream essays economic policy, the research paper environment sources said. He Waged Intimidation Campaigns Against Climate Scientists; Now He’s Helping Trump Remake the EPA : Schnare is one of essays, many operatives with fossil-fuel ties to writing service, join Trump’s EPA team, but his name stands out as someone who has gone beyond mere advocacy by actively working to intimidate individual scientists. Trump to Pick McMorris Rodgers for Interior Department: The Washington state congresswoman has been skeptical of climate change and opposed federal environmental regulations. Top National Security Figures Want Trump to Cancel the Michael Flynn Clown Show: The willingness of key establishment figures to my american, speak out against Flynn is research paper, unusual in official Washington, which tends to perpetuate itself through a culture of understatement and essays, accommodation. Optimism surges post-election ; A majority of Americans tell CNBC they are comfortable and prepared to support a Trump presidency.

Click for Spanish , German , Dutch , Danish , French , translation- Note- Translation may take a moment to load.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
My American Dream Essay - 533 Words | Bartleby

10 Free PDF Business Plan Templates. Business plan templates come in my american essays, all forms, shapes and sizes. Thesis Results. The beauty of PDF business plan templates, however, is that users can create their own business plans while having a guide or reference point readily available in front of them. My American Essays. Whether a business owner wants to paper to help with, create his or her own business plan or replicate one, PDF business plan templates eliminate the essays arduous task of starting from scratch. Below are 10 PDF business plan templates to help you get started. If you need a business plan template for a small business, there is no better place to look than the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The SBA not only term paper Procter and Gamble offers a Web-based business plan creator, but also a downloadable PDF business plan template from sba.gov#39;s 8(a) Business Development Program. This no-fuss, straightforward business plan template hashes out the details of a business, with more than 50 prompts to dream, help users answer the questions needed for a complete business plan. [ How to Start a Business: Step-by-Step ] Another government organization, the U.S.

Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), also provides useful resources for starting a business. In addition to offering a business plan template and financial projections charts, the VA#39;s Writing a Business Plan PDF contains information on why an entrepreneur should create a business plan, basic business plan guidelines and creative college courses in ontario, tips on my american dream the do#39;s and paper environment, don#39;ts of writing a business plan. My American Essays. Used as the official business plan for the New York StartUP! 2014 Business Plan Competition, this PDF business plan template was adapted from Successful Business Plans (The Planning Shop, 2010) by thesis results Rhonda Abrams. Each of the 12 sections of this business plan template includes instructions explaining what type of information to enter, as well as chapter references so you can look up more details. In addition, the template includes a SWOT analysis and optional technology plan. Need a quick and painless, albeit unconventional, business plan?

Try the Business Entrepreneurship Center#39;s (BEC) elevator pitch business plan. Instead of an entire business plan with typical sections written out such as executive summary, market analysis and financial projections the elevator pitch business plan template combines all these areas into dream essays, one succinct paragraph. Find examples at the BEC#39;s downloadable PDF elevator pitch small business plan template. 5. The One Page Business Plan Company#39;s business plan template. Hate the idea of writing out an entire essay for a business plan? The One Page Business Plan Company offers a one-page business plan separated into term paper Procter, several sections vision, mission, objectives, strategies and action plans.

You can answer all of these sections using keywords and short phrases. Essays. PDF samples of the one-page business plan template are available for download via Oprah.com. 6. On Deterioration Of Values Day Education. $100 Startup One-Page Business Plan. Business plans don#39;t have to be complicated. The $100 Startup#39;s One-Page Business Plan template helps users craft a business plan by answering several short questions. You can answer each question in one or two sentences. This PDF one-page template covers everything from an overview of your business to marketing, money matters and obstacle projections. 7. Biz Kids business plan template. Biz Kids, an dream essays online portal where kids teach kids about money and business, offers a step-by-step guide to research paper about environment, writing a business plan. This PDF document breaks down each section with brief questions and my american dream essays, simple formulas to help users complete the included one-page business plan template. Although the guide and plan are catered toward young entrepreneurs, these resources cover all the basics and thesis results, are suitable for any type of my american dream essays, business.

8. Rowan University College of Business#39; sample plan. Thinking about starting a consulting business? Check out Rowan University#39;s sample consulting business plan template. Part of the university#39;s Center for Innovation Entrepreneurship 2013 Rohrer Business Plan Competition, this 30-page PDF business plan template is term paper Procter a comprehensive example of what a consulting business plan entails, complete with financial charts and balance sheets. 9. iPlanner.net business plan template. IPlanner.net, a Web-based business planning software provider, offers a simple business plan template specifically for startups.

The downloadable PDF business plan template includes instructions and tips for completing each section, as well as sample charts to help users complete the financial areas of the business plan. 10. My American Dream. SNIEDC fill-in-the-blank business plan. If you want to essay on deterioration day education, cover all of your bases, look no further than the Seneca Nation of my american dream essays, Indians Economic Development Company#39;s (SNIEDC) PDF fill-in-the-blank business plan template. This all-inclusive, 50-page business plan outline asks a series of questions so you can fill in each section of the business plan.

It also includes detailed financial charts and a glossary of business terms. The SNIEDC is a Salamanca, N.Y.-based organization that aims to essay of values in present, provide financial services and working capital support for dream essays, enrolled members of the Seneca Nation of paper with handwriting, Indians. Sara is a tech writer with a background in business and marketing. After graduating from UC Irvine, she worked as a copywriter and dream, blogger for on deterioration in present day education, nonprofit organizations, tech labs and lifestyle companies. She started freelancing in 2009 and my american essays, joined Business News Daily in 2013.

Follow Sara Angeles on writing college courses in ontario Twitter @sara_angeles.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
My American Dream essays

essay argumentation Sure, you’re a lover not a fighter. I am too. My American Dream Essays! But that doesn’t mean that you can avoid writing your argumentative essay! Since you have to write an argumentative essay, you might as well learn how to write it well, right? I’ve said it time and time again—there’s nothing worse than staring at a blank page. Creative Writing College Courses! Putting together an argumentative essay outline is the perfect way to my american dream turn your blank document into a ready-to-use template.

All you have to do is fill in the blanks! In this blog post, I’m going to share with you how to create an argumentative essay outline. At the end, I’ll give you a downloadable skeleton outline you can use to get started. Structure of the Argumentative Essay Outline. That’s not so bad!

There’s really nothing to be afraid of. Here’s how your argumentative essay outline would look if you turned it into paper to help, a pretty picture: Each of these four sections requires some important elements. Let’s break those down now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 1: Your Intro. Your introduction is dream where you lay the foundation for creative college your impenetrable argument. It’s made up of a hook, background information, and a thesis statement. 1. Hook. Your first sentence is essays comprised of a “hook.” Don’t know what a hook is?

A hook is paper to help handwriting a sentence that grabs your reader’s attention just like a good Jackie Chan movie grabs the attention of a martial arts fan. Let’s say I’m writing an argumentative essay about why American people should start eating insects. My hook could be, “For those interested in improving their diets and the environment, say ‘goodbye’ to eating chicken, fish, and my american, beef and ‘hello’ to eating silk worms, crickets, and in present, caterpillars.” If you’re having trouble coming up with a good hook, I recommend reading my blog post How to Write Good Hook Sentences. 2. Background information.

The next part of your intro is dedicated to offering some detailed background information on your topic. Try answering the following questions: What is the issue at dream hand? Who cares? Where is writing this issue prevalent? Why is it important? For example, “Insects are abundant, nutritious, and environmentally sustainable. Currently, people in the United States shun the idea of eating insects as part of their diets, favoring instead less nutritious and environmentally destructive food options, such as beef and dream, pork.

The UN recently issued a statement calling for more world citizens to embrace the many benefits of about eating insects.” 3. Thesis. Your thesis typically makes up the last sentence of your intro paragraph. This is where you clearly state your position on the topic and give a reason for your stance. For example, “A diet of my american essays insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change, and therefore, United States citizens should learn to rely on to help handwriting a variety of my american insects over chicken, beef, and fish as their main source of protein and nutrition.” Notice the word “should” in my thesis statement? Using this word makes it clear I’m taking a stance on the argument.

You’ll also notice that my thesis statement sets up the thesis results three claims I’m going to expand on later: a diet of insects can help fix problems related to dream starvation, obesity, and climate change. Let’s talk about adding those claims to our argumentative essay outline now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 2: Developing Your Argument. Now that you have filled in the general points of your topic and outlined your stance in the introduction, it’s time to develop your argument. In my sample outline, I show three claims, each backed by three points of evidence. Offering three claims is just a suggestion; you may find that you only have two claims to make, or four. The exact number of writing courses claims you choose to include doesn’t matter (unless, of course, your teacher has given you a specific requirement). What matters is that you develop your argument as thoroughly as possible. 1. What is my american dream essays a claim? A claim is creative writing college courses in ontario a statement you make to support your argument. For example, “Bugs are highly nutritious and eating them can fix the problem of hunger and malnutrition in my american the United States.”

Great! So I’ve made my claim. But who’s going to term paper Procter believe me? This is where evidence comes into play. 2. My American Essays! What is evidence? For each claim you make, you need to provide supporting evidence.

Evidence is creative courses in ontario factual information from reliable sources. It is my american essays not personal knowledge or anecdotal. For example, “Researchers at the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United States state that ‘Termites are rich in protein, fatty acids, and essay of values in present, other micronutrients. Fried or dried termites contain 32–38 percent proteins.’“ My outline shows three pieces of evidence to support each claim, but you may find that each claim doesn’t necessarily have three pieces of evidence to back it. Once again, the exact number doesn’t necessarily matter (unless your teacher has given you instructions), but you need enough evidence to my american dream essays make your claim believable. Once you have gathered your evidence to thesis results support your claims, it’s time to add the next important element of your argumentative essay outline: refuting your opponents’ arguments. Let’s talk about my american dream essays, that now.

Argumentative Essay Outline Section 3: Refuting Opponents’ Arguments. In this section, you state your opponents’ views and college, then offer a rebuttal. For example, “Opponents of my american dream essays insect eating from the Beef Council of America say that it is too difficult and time consuming to catch crickets, so it is not easy to gather enough food for a meal, whereas a cow is large and contains a lot of meat for courses many meals.” Oh diss! We know the Beef Council just wants us to keep eating McD’s hamburgers and skip the cricket soup. (By the way—I just made that up. The Beef Council did not say that. My American! In your essay, make sure to use real facts.)

Now it’s time to set the thesis results opponents straight with a refutation that is full of hard evidence and that will bring them to their knees. For example, “According to researchers Cerritos and Cano-Santana, the best time to harvest crickets is to dream essays catch them in the hour just before sunrise when they are least active. What’s more, it is paper easy to develop the infrastructure to farm crickets in a way that is more sustainable than cattle farming.” Booyah! The Beef Council has been served (crickets). Once you have refuted your opponents’ viewpoints, it’s time to dream essays sail to the finish line with your conclusion. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 4: Conclusion. In your conclusion, you are going to accomplish two important tasks. 1. Restate the paper with importance of your issue.

Similar to what you did in your introduction, you want to my american dream restate why this topic is critical. For example, “Simply by incorporating insects into term Procter, their diets, U.S. citizens can improve the sustainability and nutrition of the American diet.” 2. Paint a picture of the my american dream world if your argument is (or is not) implemented. In the final part of your conclusion, make your audience think about the ramifications of your argument. What would happen if people started eating insects as a staple of thesis results their diets? For example, “The world would be a better place if more people ate insects as a part of their diets. Fewer people would go hungry, more people would get the vitamins, minerals, and dream essays, micronutrients they need to live healthy lifestyles, and essay on deterioration in present, our planet would be relieved of the burden of an unsustainable food system. Closing with a clear picture of the world as you would like it to dream be can leave your reader convinced that your argument is valid.

Download the Argumentative Essay Outline Template. Download this skeleton Argumentative Essay Outline to get started. Before you go off into the sunset and use my outline template, make sure that you are following the guidelines specific to your course. Letter! While this is a pretty standard outline, there are other ways to outline your argumentative essay. If you’re interested in learning more about argumentative essays, I suggest reading The Secrets of a Strong Argumentative Essay. Want even more knowledge? Check out my american dream essays this argumentative essay infographic! If you’re looking for some ideas, check out these argumentative essay examples. When you have your argumentative essay and outline ready to go, you can always have one of essay on deterioration of values in present day education our awesome editors give it a second look.

Psst. 98% of my american Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the thesis results Author. Naomi Tepper is a former Kibin editor, the former content manager for the Kibin blog, and dream, forever a word nerd. wow this was really help full. Super! I’m really happy to help. #128578;

Hi I have a 20 minute presentation to do on the history of cognitive-behaviour therapy. Procter! Don’t know where to begin. Is this the same as doing an argument. This sounds more like an my american dream essays, expository essay. An expository essay (or presentation in your case) has the goal of informing the audience on a specific topic. Usually you don’t take an argumentative stance for or against paper handwriting these topics. For more information on expository writing visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-expository-essay/ hi i need some help on an argument . The topic is internet a guide or a distraction. i hope u can help. Do you think the internet is dream essays a guide or a distraction? I would suggest writing a thesis statement like this: You could focus on arguing for essay on deterioration the internet: “The internet is a useful guide as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and evidence 3.”

OR you could focus on arguing against my american dream essays the internet: “The internet is an thesis results, annoying distraction as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and evidence 3.” OR, and this is the best option, you could focus on arguing how to best use the internet: “The internet can be both a useful guide as shown by evidence 1 and my american essays, evidence 2, but it can also be an annoying distraction as shown by evidence 3 and evidence 4. It is important to set personal limits on essay on deterioration of values in present web use including solution 1, solution 2, and solution 3.” Personal limits could include things such as limiting yourself to viewing only my american dream essays specific websites during work/study hours, limiting overall time online, and other things like that! Hi Liz, well first you need to thesis results pick a side. What do you think? Should they have their licenses revoked? Then you need to come up with a few reasons for why you think this. Can you find any examples of how this tactic has worked (or hasn’t worked).

What about people who lose their licenses for other (criminal) reasons, is this type of my american essays punishment effective? Why or why not? Come up with approx three claims to creative support your side. Find some evidence to support your claims. Lay out how each of the two authors approach the topic of the Crusades. What do they have in common? What is dream different? Super happy to help! thank you so much for this! You are welcome so much! Thanks for writing college courses in ontario reading. #128578;

Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on dream freedom of speech rights and the 1st amendment and I have two sides of the argument. Creative Writing! I am for freedom of speech if it doesn’t harm other people and my american dream, I have some cases where the supreme court are avoiding the thesis results laws stated in the amendment but I’m on the court’s side of restricting inappropriate speech in my american dream a school environment. How should I start out my argument? I think you need to combine your two perspectives into one focused argument. Do you, perhaps, want to argue that inappropriate speech in a school environment is actually harmful to other people? That way, it falls into paper environment, your first argument (pro-free speech as long as it’s not harmful) quite nicely. My American Essays! Good luck! it has helped a lot …… great work. Thanks!

Glad you liked it. #128578; Thank you very much :)) You are welcome! Thanks for reading #128578; HI, I am writing an argumentative essay on how different governments should provide additional funding to increase awareness of human trafficking, prevent human trafficking, and help victims who have been trafficked. I am not sure where to start from. Hi–some of these example essays on essay on deterioration day education human trafficking may give you ideas on my american how to get started: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/human%20trafficking. Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on how is social media like Facebook or Twitter beneficial or harmful to its users? I am not sure how to start from there.

Hi Rosie– you might find inspiration on how to get started by reviewing some of these example essays on thesis results social media: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/social%20media. Hi, i was wondering if in the conclusion of the my american essay you need to end it with a question, something for the reader to continue to think about term paper and Gamble, after reading or is it unnecessary? Great question! Asking a larger question is definitely one great conclusion technique. My American Dream! Some teachers/profs really like this, while others prefer that you tie everything up with a neat little bow. I recommend you check out this post on creative courses the topic of conclusions: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ This helped a lot! Thanks, love how its broken down.

I have a question though. Should the conclusion have its own paragraph or can I include the my american essays conclusion with opponents argument? I definitely recommend giving your conclusion its own paragraph. You don’t want to leave your readers hanging on to just your opponent’s argument! You can learn more about writing conclusions in this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/

Helped me to writing help my students #128578; I was wondering if you can show a sample essay with these elements in use? Thank you #128578; Awesome! I love to hear that.

That’s a really great idea… and my american dream essays, one that I intend to implement in upcoming blog posts. However, at this time I don’t readily have access to a knock out example. –Naomi. HELP. I am having a hard time with my argumentative research essay on drug testing to letter writing receive state benefits a.e. T.A.N.F, food stamps.. I’m getting so frustrated and I dont have any idea where to begin.. I found it very useful! Thanks a lot #128512; You’re welcome a lot!

Thanks for reading. #128578; thanks helped me a lot luv your work 3. can u do a website on argumentiv wtiting starters plz im a begener. OMG. THX so much this helped a ton. You are so welcome! Thanks for reading. Dream Essays! #128578;

You’re welcome! Wow that’s a great idea for an essay. Very intriguing. is this guide ok for an eight grader test. Yasss…This blog is to help reliable…Thanks ? Woot! Glad you like it. #128578; I’m happy to hear it. #128578; Thanks for your comment. I have to write an argumentative. research essay about the my american dream career of my choice, which is with handwriting sports marketing. I’m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. My American Dream Essays! Am I defending my choice of careers?

Am I talking about it’s importance in the world? It’s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it. I have to environment write an argumentative research essay about the career of my choice, which is my american sports marketing. I’m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about it’s importance in the world? It’s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it. Hi there–I’d double check your assignment for term paper Procter and Gamble clues on essays how to approach this. If there really aren’t any additional clues, I would go with your first instinct to defend your choice of paper to help handwriting careers.

Why are you interested? Is the dream essays pay worth it? What makes you cut out for this career in particular? A thesis statement might look like: Sports marketing is the perfect career choice for me as it will allow me to use my strengths in XYZ, make a decent income, all while keeping me interested and writing, engaged.

Then use the rest of essays your essay to paper and Gamble fill out my american those key points. Thanks! That’s helpful. Here’s what the assignment says: “In your argumentative research essay, you will a) conduct research about a successful and paper to help, realistic career of essays your choice, b) use this research and accompanying commentary and rhetoric to create an argument that you will eventually present and defend to a group of peers. This assignment serves to letter service create a foundation for personal statements, resumes and CVs, and dream essays, even interviews in which you will be asked about paper with, your chosen career path and its significance to you. The evidence you collect during your research should support and essays, justify your pursuit of any given career.” Do you think I will be on to help handwriting track if I use your suggested thesis?

Yes–I do. You’ll also want to find some hard facts and my american essays, statistics to support your claims. For example, dig up how much it will cost for you to get your degree and weigh that against your potential income. You’ll want to start with a clear thesis statement. I assume that when you say you are pro-Hungary this means that you feel the country shouldn’t be required to accept refugees? If so, your thesis statement might look something like this: Hungary should not be required to accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Or–if you think the country should help. You would start with a thesis like this:

Hungary should be required to accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and of values, reason 3. Glad to help! Thanks for your comment. Hi ! I need help in writing a good thesis statement on my american dream the advantages and on deterioration day education, disadvantages of my american dream essays using a cell phone. Please help. I need to about submit it on thursday. My American Dream! Plz Plz help. This one is pretty straightforward. You can frame it like this: Cell phone use has many advantages such as A, and B, but some disadvantages such as C. Or you could flip it:

Cell phone use has many disadvantages such as A, and B, but some advantages such as C. Fill in A, B, and C with your actual research. Thank you so much Naomi. This is term and Gamble a great help. Hi ! I need to write a thesis statement on the topic, ‘Element of hamartia in dream essays Hamlet, Love song of J Alfred and thesis results, Agamemnon. I need a thesis statement on this. I have written – Unable to essays take the correct decision at the right time can lead to a tragic end. To be able to make that correct decision one must have the confidence otherwise it can have a tragic end as it happened to the protagonists in paper about environment Hamlet, Agamemnon and The Love song of my american essays J. Creative College! Alfred. Do you think this is ok, if not can you help me please in writing a good thesis statement.

Thank you. I think you have the right idea, but your version is unclear and a bit repetitive. How about my american, this edit? Being unable to make the right decision at service the right time can lead to a tragic end, which is my american dream exactly what happened to the protagonists in paper about environment Hamlet, Agamemnon, and The Love song of J. My American Essays! Alfred. Thank you Naomi so very much. This is great. Paper To Help Handwriting! I can go ahead now. You’re welcome, Rachel! First you’ll need to come up with a thesis statement. For example:

Public schools should be divided by my american sex because of reason 1, reason 2, and writing, reason 3. Then choose reasons that you can support with evidence from your research. this really works thanks. Glad it worked for you, Rose! Thanks for your comment. Thanks but I’m having trouble coming up with a good topic that is my american dream strong and worthy to letter writing service be argued but not boring. Dream Essays! I want to do something that isn’t a popular topic like is texting and driving bad anu advice.

thank you so much. I have to write an argumentative essay on term Procter and Gamble Poverty and dream essays, Illiteracy. Creative College! I have already looked up my citations. But I don’t know how to break down my citations. Dream Essays! Could you help me please? I’m not sure whether you need to write APA, MLA, or some other type of citation, but I have some blog posts that can help: MLA is how I need to write it. Oh lordy this blog is paper environment ammmaaazzzinnnng. Why thank you!

I appreciate you readinnnnnng! can you send me your project on my email [emailprotected] Ikr like wowww …I am so grateful to reach up on dream essays it. can u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] . I’m supposed to create an paper Procter, argumentative essay that Rome was a superior society to Han China. Thank you so much. I think this is super helpful. My American! Now my next problem is if I can fit it all onto one page. (That’s the thesis results limit our teacher gave us. he wants to see if we can make brief statements that speak many words with little words written) Funny–is that a common assignment this month? You’re not the first student to ask me about this Romans v Hans. A topic that large is going to be very difficult to explore in a single page–but hey, it’s a good exercise in concision.

In any case–at the risk of sounding sales-y–the Kibin editing team is my american dream really good at meticulously cutting an essay down to size if you end up going over that one-page limit. You can learn more about our editing service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I really don’t understand the paper about refuting part. When you refute something, you take your opponent’s argument and rip it to shreds. So for example, say your opponent’s biggest argument is that Donald Trump is the best candidate for my american U.S. president, you could counter that argument by pointing out paper that he has zero experience in politics. hello again. I don’t know if you got my resent reply but I was trying to my american ask and see if you could give me a little advice on some good resources involving work laws for paper teens. This is really helped a lot. I was able to do my argumentative essay after reading this. It also explained clearly what I was looking for. Thank you!

3. You are so welcome! Glad to dream essays help. Paper Procter And Gamble! #128578; thanks a lot! this helped me create my english paper! Sweet! Love to hear that. My American Dream Essays! #128578; Thank you so much. Thesis Results! You saved my last semester of college! (From a French canadian currently having English Classes) Hey! Thanks for the great comment. My American Dream Essays! You really made my day!

I wish you the very best in your English classes. Woot! Happy to help. #128578; Fantastic! So happy to thesis results hear it. #128578; I’m writing about dream, functionalism and Weberianism. Thesis Results! Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to the knowledge of health practitioners. Please hook me up!!

Love this blog. What email address I can sent my essay to get fix? And how long do I have to my american dream wait to get it back. Thank you. Hi Trinh Le, I love that you love it. #128578; Thanks for the comment. To have an essay edited, please visit us here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading.

Our editors can have your essay back in as few as 3 hours (depending on courses word count). I’m in love with this blog. My American Dream Essays! I was totally dreading the day education argumentative essay outline but now I’m kind of pumped thanks to your (absolutely hilarious) examples! Awesome! I love hearing this. Writing can be fun as long as you don’t actively dread it. #128578; THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE WISH ME LUCK FOR MY ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW SINCE ARGUMENTATIVE IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED IN THE EXAM TOMORROW I SHOULD’VE ADD THE EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM HAHAHAHA O??? Thanks for reading! #128578; This saved my life. Thank you so much! Sweet!

Happy to dream be a lifesaver. I need this argumentative essay for tmm… if crickets should be added to term paper lunch school I need a sting essay I’m in 11 grade my opinion is yes crickets should be added. Hi there, the outline in this post should help you a lot! As for your thesis statement, you could write something like: Crickets should be added to the school lunch menu because they are both nutritious and inexpensive. For the rest of your essay, talk about how you know they are nutritious and inexpensive (hint, do your research!). I never understood the way my teacher taught this until I found this blog. It has helped me write a better argumentative essay. Thanks. You’re welcome!

Thanks for reading. #128578; Awesome! I love to hear feedback like this. Thanks for reading! Thanks a lot mate helped me so much. Super! Happy to help. You’re super welcome! Happy to help. Thank You sooo much for this blog.

This has given me a chance to dream structure my assignment even better. On Deterioration! THANKS xx. Thanks so much for reading! Happy to help. I’m writing about functionalism and Weberianism. Essays! Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to thesis results the knowledge of my american dream essays health practitioners. Please hook me up!!

Your topic is a bit over my head, but you may be able to get the creative juices flowing by using our compare/contrast thesis statement generator: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder/compare-contrast-topic. You’re welcome! Thanks for reading. My name is Haley and i have to do an argumentative essay for LA and my topic is……..In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to paper to help an abortion? what should i put as a hook? The hook you choose will definitely depend on my american dream your stance on the topic. If your paper is pro-choice, you could start with a shocking statistic about the number of women who go through illegal/dangerous abortions during times and places where abortion is illegal.

If your paper is pro-life, you might start with an emotional appeal about the with handwriting life of an unborn fetus being cut short. This is very helpful. I was having trouble getting started on writing but now I feel a lot more confident in my subject. Thanks for the breakdown. Happy you found it useful.

Thanks for reading! Glad to hear that! M hving trouble with introduction on my american dream essays smoking restriction. Can you help me with introducing on writing smoking restriction topic and dream essays, thesis as well. I’m going to thesis results assume that you are taking a stance in favor of smoking restriction. A hook would be a shocking statistic about the health risks of secondhand smoke to non-smokers. Here is a good source to get you started: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/ A thesis statement framework might look like this: Smoking restrictions are critical to public health due to reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. You might also try our thesis statement builder: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder. Naomi! youre amazing! this has really clarified this topic for me. thank you!

Well, thank you, Neil! This comment was a great way to start my Friday. My American! #128578; Wow, this is really good. I have been reading about academic reading and writing every day for 9 wks. I have to paper write a 1200-1500 word argumentative essay for my 1st university assessment. This is by far the most helpful article I have read. Well done and thanks. Heaps. Fantastic! Happy to help. I have to write a argumentative essay and the topic is: Should Homeland security and the CIA treat terrorist better?

Aren’t they people too? I’m not sure what exactly im suppose to do or how to start it. thank you ms.Naomi that was really helpful. Do you add in a rebuttal for each of your points?? That is certainly one way to approach an essays, argumentative essay. Take an opponent’s view on each of your arguments and creative, then crush it with your rebuttal. Or, if you follow the dream essays outline I gave you in this post, just include a section to crush one or two common opponent arguments. Thank you, this was very helpful and in essay of values in present day education the same time funny! good way to make interesting!! This was very helpful, but I still have some hesitation, my last important paper is an dream, Argumentative Research, and this will be my first one.

I already have a thesis chosen and I’m just kinda confuse about what facts I need to collect, but its just getting information that will back up my thesis,correct? Hi there–yes, as long as you have a good defendable thesis, you should be able to find sources to support your stance. Here is a blog post about making sure your sources are credible: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/apply-craap-test-essay-sources/ Thanks for answering but I’m having a difficult time trying to find and discern what will be helpful in my paper. My paper being about Human Rights specifically Minority/Indigenous Rights. This was so helpful! But, I do have a couple of research environment questions. Is there a secret to my american essays writing a killer hook? What is the best way to state your claim in the introduction?

You might need to also read these posts: Thank you so much for writing the helpful info. Essays! I definitely owe a get out of jail free card. Awesome, I could definitely use it. #128578; Seriously very usefull tips i like it #128578; How many paragraphs is this? The argumentative essay outline is 6 paragraphs as it stands, but you can definitely alter it to suit your purposes by adding or subtracting body paragraphs as needed. Usually your hook sentence is separate from your thesis statement. The hook is the research first sentence in the intro paragraph, while your thesis statement is typically the last sentence in this paragraph. Sometimes you will add some background information too.

So an intro is Hook-background info-thesis statement. Here’s a revision of your sentence: ADD A HOOK SENTENCE OR TWO HERE. We live in my american 21st century, and letter service, many gender roles are outdated and shouldn’t affect our lives in the ways they did before. One of essays these outdated gender roles is the paper Procter idea that only my american essays boys can ask girls out–girls should be able to essay in present day education ask boys out too. this is very useful… but I can not write argument for my research paper (my topic is the racism in america and my american, how effect to people ) can you help me , please. Racism in America is a huge problem and a huge topic.

I think your first step is to environment narrow your research focus. First, which specific problem of racism will you be looking at? Racism against a particular minority group? In a specific region or city? Are there studies that show the effects in these groups and regions? What are some common findings/themes? Here is my american dream essays another post specifically about writing a research paper: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-research-paper/

This blog is Amazing! Very helpful! But my question is that did you really have to use “eating insects” example? I was having a hot n sour soup while reading this. Ha! I’m so sorry to have ruined your supper. #128578; I think I was inspired to term write this post after a bug flew into my mouth while I was riding my bike to work… nutty and essays, a bit bitter. Paper And Gamble! Thanks for reading! This is absolutely incredible! I greatly admire your work and accomplishment!

I am a teacher that is writing a textbook with Creative Commons licensing for my school district using CK-12 as the platform. With all due respect, I would really love to speak with you about possibly including some of the information on my american dream the Kibin site, particularly this post, as a properly attributed contribution to my 6th Grade Reading Language Arts textbook. If you would not mind getting in contact with me, my email is [emailprotected] or simply reply to this comment. Research Paper Environment! @naomi_tepper:disqus. Hi Alisha–Thanks for your kind comment. I’m totally in favor of you using the my american content from this post in your textbook with attribution. Best of luck on this very important project, and if you need to discuss, you can easily reach me at thesis results [emailprotected] You’re going to have to take a stance for or against school uniforms and offer credible evidence to support your stance. I’d suggest reading this post on how to write a thesis statement : https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ Thank you for writing all these helpful hints!

I’m currently writing one for college with the topic of legalizing lane splitting for essays motorcycles. I just finished writing found your blog which is helping me make sure I did everything correctly #128578; thank you!! Fantastic! Happy to help. this is paper environment amazing and funny as hell. this should help with my exam. tqvm #128578; Thanks so much!

Best of luck with your exam. #128578; it’s very useful. thanks a lot. You’re welcome! Thanks for dream commenting. I’ll be thankfull to you #128578; You just made my time. You’re welcome! Thanks for the comment. #128578; Thank you very much for making this easy to understand, this helped me ace my English final exam.

You are the best #128578; So happy to hear it! Thanks for the comment. Hi ?. Thanks for this wonderful guidelines. Essay Of Values In Present Day Education! Your article really makes my day more easier. Dream! Wish me luck. Inny. Sweet!

Good luck on your project! What a great tips. Thank you #128578; Happy you think so! Thanks for essay on deterioration day education the comment. woooow this blog had helped me lotssssssss , thanks for my american your efforts. Happy to help! Thanks for the comment. This seems to be very helpful! I have an English final tmrw and I am really scared.

Our teacher is giving us four random articles and to help handwriting, we have to create an dream, argumentative essay on a question he provided us. Thesis Results! Do you know what I can do because I’m really bad at writing and reading. Like what else can I do rather than read this blog? First off, relax, deep breath, no need to be scared! As intimidating as this final seems right now, it will be over soon and you’ll barely remember it happened. #128578;

I know you said that you want advice more than just this blog, but it happens that my best advice happens to be on the blog. I have a post that I think will help you make a game plan for tackling an in-class essay. Here it is: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ wowwwwwwww niiiiiiiiiiice. My American Dream! This really help a lot keeeep uuuuuup the thesis results good woooork. Great! Glad you thought it was helpful. #128578; This blog is awesome and so helpful! Thank you thank you thank you. Thanks for the sweet comment!

Happy to help. #128578; may u send me your project on essays my email [emailprotected] thank you so muuch #128512; Thanks for reading! Glad we could help. Soo good it helped me a lot! Great!

Happy to help. And Gamble! #128578; Thanks for the clear outline, was very confused about how to start my paper after reading this made me crystal clear, don’t know how I started and didn’t know I had ended just went off like a flash. very very useful. I’m so glad you found it useful, Ram. Dream Essays! Thanks for to help with handwriting reading! Thank you so much for the outline!! I used it all morning to help start my essay for college English over Big Box vs Small Businesses! Fantastic! Happy to hear it. Essays! #128578; i am writing a argumentative essay for term paper “being competent in English Language is necessary for successful academic achievement” cloud you plx give me a best introduction for this essay … An interesting fact or statistic that shows the correlation between learning English and my american essays, academic success might be your best choice, if you can find something from a reputable source. Or, if you could start with a story about yourself or someone you know who achieved something great because of knowing how to speak English. Can anyone give me a good hook for same sex marriage . About Environment! I’m writing an argumentative paper for my adv. My American Dream! comp class.

Your hook will depend on the stance you are taking. For example, if you are arguing in favor of same sex marriage you could start with an writing, interesting statistic that shines a light on the success of same sex marriages or you could start with a heartwarming story or anecdote about a successful same sex marriage. This was really funny! (and useful) Thanks #128578; Awesome! Glad you liked it. My American Dream! Thanks for the comment. #128578;

Hey!! This page was rlly helpful but I still need help with making an intro for research about “Why Teenager Should Not Have TVs In Their Bedrooms” I would really appreciate it if u could help ASAP plz!!O That will help you write a strong intro — including a strong thesis #128578; Ths for this it helped a lot. Awesome! Thanks for the comment. #128578;

I really appreciate your help. didnt help at all sorry. Sorry that it wasn’t more helpful, Trent. Let us know if you have any questions that are still unanswered! I’m going to write about dream essays, how humanity should strive for paper to help handwriting immortality. Dream! Do you think the topic is too hard and paper about, broad for a 10th grader like me? May I know your thoughts and suggestions, please? Thanks! Nah, you can totally handle that topic! I don’t think it’s too broad, either, and I really like that it take a strong stance.

Just make sure that you have 2-3 solid and specific reasons to back up your claim that we should strive for immortality, as you’ll want to include those reasons in your thesis and defend them throughout your paper. So the first question to answer as you write your thesis is “Why do I believe this?” Hi, there. I saw your question asking for advice on the difficulty of essays writing a paper on immortality. I have a few views on in ontario that myself but of the opposite point. I would be very interested in reading your thoughts on the matter. So perhaps you would be inclined to dream essays email me your assignment once it’s finished. thanks this blog was very helpful. Awesome!

We’re happy you think so and thanks for the comment. #128578; Super helpful! About to write a 6-7 page paper for my college professor and I needed advice on paper handwriting an effective argumentative structure outline. This is exactly what I needed to dream essays look at. Well designed. Sweet!

Love to hear that it helped. Thanks for the kind comment. #128578; Is Misdiagnoses of environment Mental Disorders a good topic to write about? And is it too broad? I want to include toxic thinking as a huge contribution and my american dream, impact to mental illness. Essay Day Education! I need direction– Please help!! It is a bit broad, yes. My American! I would suggest narrowing it down to just one mental disorder. Maybe depression or ADD. You could narrow it down even further to letter writing talk about these diagnoses in young adults or children rather than everyone. Finally, make sure you have some evidence to my american dream essays support your argument that toxic thinking is the contributing factor here!

That’s a pretty big statement and you’ll definitely need to back it up. I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW YOU SAVED MY LIFE. 3. can u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] nice .. great work you have done.. thanks for help Naomi… Thanks for paper to help reading and for your kind comment! Thanks for your comment! Argumentative essay known as a task challenging somehow but the thing you break it up, that was a sick info. Thanks so so much.

P.S. loved your sense of humour. Aww, shucks. My American Dream! Thanks for your sweet comment! #128578; bless you!! i have a paper due and this helps so much ^^ Woot! So glad to hear it. College In Ontario! Thanks for reading! Thank you so much for the helpful outline. This is by far one of the most detailed and useful outline I have used. Keep up the essays good work. Thanks for your kind comment! Happy the outline helped you.

Hehe love this comment. Thanks for your kind words and happy to help. #128578; You’re super welcome! Thanks for the kind comment! A history paper isn’t necessarily the paper with same as an argumentative essay, though it *can* be. My American Essays! It really depends on how you approach your topic.

Read that suggested post though, it should help you get started! man, i think you dont no what you did to me. thank U a lot. Hehe hopefully it was a good thing. Thanks for the thank you. #128578; this helped me so much. Thank you . Sweet! Happy to hear it. Thanks, very helpful. Yay!

Happy you think so. #128578; i love this blog … you are an awesome teacher … Aww, shucks. Thanks so much for reading. #128578; Hehe I’m 100% positive you could be as smart as me. Happy this helped and thanks for the kind comment! #128578; I’m not the essay day education best at dream essays writing essays, especially argumentative ones… This is a huge help! Thank you so very much!! #128578; Sweet! Happy to help out. Procter And Gamble! #128578;

Thank you so so so so so so so so much Naomi!! I was having trouble writing an argumentative essay from avid elective class you are greatly appreciated! *bows down to you* You will be a great writer I promise #128578; P.S. have you made any more of my american these? Haha, thanks for the super kind comment. I really appreciate it!

Yes, I’ve written quite a few other posts for this blog (though not so much any more since I manage it now). Paper About Environment! Here are a few that you might like: Yay! Final complete! Congrats and happy this helped. Thanks for the kind comment. #128578; I was stumped in class by the prompt for a six paragraph essay. My American Essays! This article is great.

THANK YOU! Noiiice! Happy this helped you. Thanks for the comment. Congratulations on term Procter your upcoming graduation! So happy that this post helped you get to the finish line. Thanks for the kind comment #128578; Naomi.

omg you just saved my life i could kiss you 3. What if you are writing at school and they don’t allow you to use your computer to dream look up information for the text. In that case you’ll want to prepare in advance as best you can by becoming as familiar as possible with the type of essay you’ll be writing and handwriting, the type of my american dream essays material you need to know for the essay. You might check out this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ if you reply to research paper me ill be so happy. You’re awesome! Thanks a lot for this excellent blog post Naomi. Thanks so much for the comment! #128578; Wow i love this. Thanks Naomi for dream essays the educative piece.

That’s great! Thanks for term and Gamble the kind comment. I’m in love with this phenomenal blogger.*SIGHS* Aww! Your comment totally made my day. My American Dream Essays! xoxo! Muah! #128578; Happy to writing help. Hi Naomi, this is an my american essays, amazing article, yet I have some questions I hope you can answer. I’m about to in present day education sit for the FCE in two days, and my american dream essays, it’s mandatory that I write an courses in ontario, essay. My American Dream Essays! I don’t know the creative type of essay nor the topic of my american dream it. How would you recommend me to college courses study for it? Thanks in advance #128578;

Ooh! You must be feeling the pressure. I’m sure you’ll do great, especially since you are reaching out for advice. It’s about writing a timed (in-class) essay, and my american essays, a lot of the paper advice can apply to other types of timed essay tests too. Point #5 is especially important: “If you’re really nervous, practice writing under pressure before your test. Set a timer for the same amount of time you’ll have during the actual test, and work on writing a coherent essay about a sample prompt or an important topic.” I’d also research the different types of dream essay prompts that they’ve given in the past to use for your practice writing session. Maybe this resource will help? http://www.firstcertificatewriting.co.uk/live/paper-2-writing-part-1-essays/

I wish you the about environment best on your FCE! Thanks for my american essays the comment. Creative Writing College Courses! #128578; So glad you think it’s helpful! Thanks for reading! xoxo. i really like the explanation bcoz it’s clear and it’s not explained in a boring way like how most people did. thanks a lot! this really helped my homework :)) Great! That’s exactly what I was going for. Essays! So happy it helped you.

Thanks for the comment! #128578; You’re awesome! Thanks for reading. Very helpful article! Thank you so much! Great! Happy to help. Hi, it is really a clear and detailed graph. Could I cite it in my assignment?

Sure, you’re welcome to cite it #128578; Thanks for reading. OK I need help I have two argumentative essays due Wednesday and I looked at your website and it helped me a ton i never could have done it without you. thx so much. Essay Of Values Day Education! now i just need to dream essays make one… You’ve totally got this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am already almost done and it is mostly because of this page! Thanks for service the words of encouragement! U guys are the best. So glad it was helpful!

Thanks for reading #128578; Ma’am you are such a saviour. #128536;#128536;#128536; Thank you for reading! Loved the explanation! Thanks a lot for being that graphic. So glad you liked it! Thanks for dream essays the comment #128578; Hey there, Michael #128578; Thanks for stopping by! thanks for saving my life :-):-) Woot!

Glad we could help. saving time and getting ultra information… We’re all about saving you time! #128578; Thanks for reading. I have Exams tomorrow and essay of values in present day education, this really helped me alot…Thanks Naomi #128578; Glad you found it useful #128578; Thank you for reading! Oh thank goodness! I always have trouble on the thesis and hook, thank you so much, you saved meee! Awesome! So glad we could help #128578; Amazing.

Helped me like hell. So glad you found it useful, Dana! Thanks for reading. Thank you this saved my butt. Sweet! So glad we could help #128578; Is this good for my american dream an argumentative essay titled ( Animals in college courses in ontario Captivity )??

Have you thought why animals roar,cry, weak, looking upset? And why caged birds sing? In 2014 a research from Harvard University showed that 10,000 animals from dream, different species around the world. die every year out of loneliness, violence, shortage of food and air and lack of freedom. Animals are living organisms as humans and plants and research paper about, need a lot of rights that we should put them in consideration. I can not THANK YOU for ALL of my american this information. I wrote, deleted, rewrote, deleted, over and over again for days! You have helped me so much with my project!! So glad you found it helpful, Cheryl!!

Thank you for reading #128578; This is soooo good. Thank u. You’re welcome, Satwika! Thank you for reading!

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
My American Dream: American Dream Essays - 123HelpMe com

The BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico essay. This report discusses the issue of concern because an oil spill is essays, considered to be a disaster for paper Procter both for human beings and my american essays the environment. The BP oil spill in creative college courses the Gulf of Mexico is no exception. The oil spill affected both human beings and the environment, polluting and damaging vast areas of the my american dream essays, adjacent territories and the large populations of wildlife. The BP oil spill caused a serious damage not only to the marine life, but also to the human factor, including wild inhabitants, fishing and tourism industry in the Gulf of Mexico (Tangley, 2010). A large number of factors, including Petroleum toxicity, Corexit dispersant usage and oxygen depletion can be viewed as the term Procter, major causes of the essays, disaster which led to the negative impact on ecological system (Smithsona Venette, 2013). In this paper, the major risk management issues, which illustrate the case, are identified. Among these risk management issues are slow response to the crisis, as the oil spill took several weeks to thesis results stop. The results of risk management assessment demonstrate that loss prevention measures in the case of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 were in place to prevent the oil spillage starting and dream the proper cost containment steps were taken to manage the cost of the term paper and Gamble, required clean-up operations, recovery procedures to promote business continuation, many days had been lost. Second, the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico demonstrated poor governance of organization as the company lacked the effective crisis plan. Thus, the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico case can be used to dream essays teach people lesson how to term and Gamble effectively use risk management and crisis management practices in addressing unexpected disasters.

To manage the crisis, a special plan should be developed and tested. Essays. Any company should six stages of crisis management to remain successful on the competitive market. The company€™s leaders should demonstrate their remarkable leadership capabilities, serving their companies, employees and communities. The Gulf of Mexico is one of the thesis results, most valuable territories because of the availability of the great variety of my american dream essays marine life, including fish, shrimp and other species. The coasts of the Gulf of Mexico are the best place for seabirds€™ nests and turtles€™ nesting. Letter. However, the most valuable treasure for dream essays economic development of the country is the richest reserve of oil and natural gas. In general, there are more than 4,000 offshore rigs in the Gulf of Mexico designed for of values drilling gas and oil (Chiang et al., 2010). According to researchers, €śmany people who live in my american the five U.S. states that border the Gulf of Mexico (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida) depend on the Gulf for jobs and survival€ť(Chiang et al., 2010, p. With Handwriting. 5).

One more important function of the Gulf of Mexico is the growing fishing industry that provides over dream 1.3 pounds of fish and paper with shellfish each year. This information helps to better understand the negative consequences of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that occurred on April 20, 2010. The negative effects from dream oil spill have been widely discussed in scientific literature. These effects include species-specific effects, effects on the near shore environment, serious trophic effects through oil contamination of sediments, various site-specific effects, and the effects on drilling discharges (Lin Mendelssohn, 2012). Based on recent research findings, €śthe BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that followed the explosion of the exploration platform Deepwater Horizon on 20 April 2010 was the largest accidental oil spill€ť in America that requires finding the proper solutions to develop effective risk management practices. It is very important to find out €śif an accident of this size could have been expected€ť (Acton, 2013, p. 501). The general aims of the analysis presented in this paper include: providing an overview of the key facts surrounding the case identification of the major risk management issues identified in the case Comparing and contrast the on deterioration of values in present, way in which these three risk management issues were dealt with by the firm(s) involved with material presented in the course or other reference material dealing with the concepts or issues that the case illustrates Assessment of the effectiveness with which the crisis, created as a result of the failures in risk management evident in the case, were managed Identification of the lessons that can be learned from the case, providing conclusions and the nature of any control procedures and/or risk treatment systems that should have been implemented or where failures occurred. This report is dream essays, significant for assessment of the key risk management issues that are associated with the paper Procter and Gamble, oil spill in the Gulf of my american dream Mexico. The BP€™s handling of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill that occurred in 2010 teaches people some important crisis management lessons.

Actually, the work on oil platforms is automated, but human errors often occur on term Procter and Gamble these structures (Smithsona Venette, 2013). According to dream researchers, these oil drilling rigs are considered to be the largest movable human-made structures in the world, as such €śthey have become virtual cities afloat that will always have minor equipment failure and human error, not to mention working in hurricane-prone environments€ť (Ostrom Wilhelmsen, 2012, p. 23). The Deepwater Horizon platform is no exception, as it has a long history of oil spillages and fires that occurred before the college in ontario, oil spillage of my american 2010. The Deepwater platform operates day and night; therefore, some problems with equipment may appear on a regular basis. This report is aimed at giving explanation of some important risk management practices that should be taken into consideration by other companies to avoid negative consequences, similar to the Deepwater Horizon platform€™s disaster. Case Study Description of the key facts surrounding the case. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is considered to be the €ślargest accidental marine oil spill in the history of petroleum industry, being 8%-31% larger in volume that the previous largest oil spill, the Ixtos I oil spill€ť (Holland Schemwell, 2014, p. 23). The BP oil disaster is often called the thesis results, Deepwater Horizon oil spill. It occurred on 20 April 2010 in the Gulf of Mexico on the BP-operated Macondo Prospect. My American Dream Essays. Actually, the BP oil spill can be viewed as the worst environmental disaster in America.

The BP oil spill occurred near Mississippi River Delta, as a result of a deep-sea floor oil gusher, which was made by paper with handwriting the massive explosion of the Deepwater Horizon platform, one of the my american dream essays, most efficient and effective semi-submersible drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. It has been found that oil slick coverage was approximately 2,500 square miles in the Gulf of Mexico region. It has been reported that there were huge underwater oil plumes invisible at research environment the surface. As a result of the massive explosion, there were many victims of my american dream essays this disaster; including 11 workers killed during the explosion and 17 men seriously injured (Holland Schemwell, 2014). On the 15th of July, 2010, the gushing wellhead was capped, but the Deepwater Horizon platform released over 4.9 million barrels or 780,000 m3 of crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico (Griggs, 2011). This fact means that as a result of the explosion, over paper Procter 53,000 barrels of oil were spilled each day of the accident (from July 10 till July 15) before the workers could cap the dream essays, well. The experts state that for 87 days, the oil continued to flow to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, causing serious damage to the environment and local economy. In other words, crude oil was flowing into the estuaries, marshes and beaches of three states affected by the spillage – Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi (Griggs, 2011). The U.S. government declared that the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico can be regarded as a national disaster. As a rule, an area contaminated by oil, is closely connected with the whole character of the affected environment. The free spilling of thesis results oil leads to a wide range of my american essays negative consequences, including €śthe spread by paper to help with wind and wave€ť (Bai Bai, 2014, p. 363).

The oil spillage from the Deepwater Horizon platform floating on dream essays the surface could evaporate through air and sun, spreading over the water surface. As a result, oil spillage affected the environment, including the paper Procter, wildlife. Identification of three major risk management issues illustrated by the case. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that occurred in 2010 gives an my american essays, opportunity to identify three major risk management issues, which can be assessed by experts as significant risk management lessons. One of the key risk management issues is that €śthe oil spill took some weeks to stop€ť (Hopkin, 2012, p. 175). Although the results of risk management assessment show that loss prevention measures in the case of the BP oil spill were in essay in present place to prevent the oil spillage starting and the proper cost containment steps were taken to manage the cost of the required clean-up operations, recovery procedures to promote business continuation, much time had been lost. According to essays Paul Hopkin (2012), €śit is, perhaps, the case that the damage limitation measures were not as robust as may have been required€ť(p.

175). Besides, the BP oil spill in the Gulf of thesis results Mexico has raised serious risk management issues regarding the governance of organization involved in the case. Risk management and governance in my american dream the BP organization are separate activities, which have their own committees and organize their own processes to achieve the established goals. According to researchers, €śthe BP oil spill disaster has clearly shown that the board has to own both the general governance of the organization and its many and varied risk activities€ť (Wright et al., 2013, p. 16). As a result, the disaster created an enormous financial crisis, leading to poor reputation of the BP organization. According to Otto Lerbinger (2012), €śits image as a leader in deep sea technology was shattered, as well as its professed dedication to corporate social responsibility and the environment€ť(p. Thesis Results. 24).

Now the dream, organization needs to use the proper strategies aimed at restoring its reputation in order to successfully operate in the Gulf of creative courses in ontario Mexico. Based on the US federal government report that was issued in essays 2011 after investigation of the key causes of the research about environment, disaster, the following failures were identified: Poor risk management practices Last-minute changes in decision making (Anastas et al., 2010) Failure to my american essays adequately observe and effectively respond to critical indicators that were identified on the platform Inadequate and about insufficient well control response €śInsufficient emergency bridge response training by my american dream essays employees responsible€ť (Guinness Walpole, 2012, p. Paper. 227). My American. Comparing and contrast the way in about environment which these three risk management issues were dealt with by dream the firm(s) involved with material presented in the course or other reference material dealing with the concepts or issues that the paper with, case illustrates. In the case discussed in this paper, the BP failed to avoid certain management errors that led to massive damage to my american the environment and caused considerable harm to people. The explosion of the Deepwater Horizon platform rig can be viewed as an thesis results, example of my american dream essays €śa designation that is a prevailing contention of government and other reports on the disaster€ť (Lerbinger, 2012, p. 24). The disaster in the Gulf of Mexico that occurred in 2010 was caused by certain management failures both by the organization (the BP Company) and its contractors (Transocean and Halliburton). Risk management practices were influenced by the wrong decision making associated with some technological problems. According to the material presented in the course lectures, the risk management cycle involves several stages, which help an organization to manage risks: Identification, Quantification, Risk assessment, Risk treatment, Monitoring, Risk context.

These stages are interrelated (Business Risk Management Week 2, 2014, p. 2). Based on the established components of on deterioration in present day education risk management process, it is possible to avoid negative consequences of disasters in my american all spheres of human activity, including oil and gas industry. In the Deepwater Horizon platform, many events led to the disaster because inadequate risk management practices were ineffective in that situation. In the case of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, €śthe behaviors and attitudes of leaders have been disappointing at best and day education irresponsible at worst€ť (Corkindale, 2010, p.1). In this crisis, some leadership skills have been misunderstood by my american dream the key players. The BP are responsible for thesis results the environmental disaster, but the BP CEO Tony Hayward demonstrated some failures in my american dream essays leadership practices, providing control over the €śorganizational culture that sanctioned extreme risk-taking, ignored expert advice, overlooked warnings about research paper about environment safety issues and hid facts€ť (Corkindale, 2010, p.1). The BP leaders failed to respond to the disaster with sufficient speed and attention. Actually, this failure was a result of the inconsistent organizational culture. Assessment of the effectiveness with which the crisis, created as a result of the failures in risk management evident in the case, was managed. The effectiveness with which the crisis of the my american dream essays, Deepwater Horizon platform, created as a result of the failures in risk management is evident in this case.

There are six stages of crisis management, including €śavoiding the crisis, preparing to manage the crisis, recognizing the crisis, containing the crisis, resolving the crisis and and Gamble profiting from the crisis€ť (Business Risk Management Week 3, 2014, p. 1). The Deepwater Horizon platform€™s governance did not include all the dream, above mentioned stages in writing service its crisis management. In the Deepwater Horizon platform, there were serious problems with governance as the Company failed to my american essays examine all possible scenarios, assess all possible consequences and identify the cost of prevention of these negative consequences. The response to the crisis was not planned in a proper way. This fact means the BP Company failed to thesis results use the appropriate strategies to dream avoid the crisis. Because of the thesis results, explosion on the Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling platform, over 5 million barrels of oil were sent into my american, the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. This fact proves that the company failed to avoid the crisis. According to researchers, the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is an example of a €ścompany without crisis planning€ť (Cox, 2012, p. 87). Paper And Gamble. The BP disaster was an unexpected event, which required the implementation of the effective crisis planning. According to Charles E. Cox (2012), €śBP€™s advantage was that, even without a crisis plan, the company had billions of dollars in the bank and enough cash reserves to manage its way through the crisis and take steps to rebuild its reputation€ť (p.

88). Undoubtedly, the impact of the my american dream, BP disaster was enormous because of the lack of the crisis planning. Nevertheless, the creative writing college courses, BP governance managed to take some reasonably decisive action, using the my american dream, media and public relations to address the issue of concern and thesis results demonstrate the company€™s response to the disaster. The team to respond to the crisis was formed, but there were some failures as well. Mishandled communication influences the company€™s response and the company€™s reputation. The BP hired 2500 people on order to organize and essays conduct cleaning efforts in the states: Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida (Anastas et al., 2010). As a result, the company was judged by the success the BP had in dealing with this disaster.

The company employed many people to letter service collect oil and protect the shore line from pollution. This strategy to address the crisis was effective only when sea was calm (Pennington-Gray et al., 2012). Thus, it is necessary to conclude that pollution from the activities of offshore companies leads to degradation of the marine environment. In those regions where major disasters take place, pollution can lead to the most devastating consequences both on dream essays the environment and human beings. Thesis Results. The Deepwater Horizon disaster is one of the examples that can be used to teach some lessons. The key lessons that can be learned from the case are connected with risk management practices. The Deepwater Platform was operating under the BP contract (British Petroleum, the well-known multinational corporation headquartered in the UK). The discharge of oil had negative impact on the region, caused serious damage to fisheries and marine habitants, bringing to light the my american dream essays, risks of deep water oil and gas drilling. The lessons that can be learned from the case give an opportunity to other companies to avoid negative consequences of the crisis and develop, maintain and implement effective crisis management practices.

One of the most important strategies to manage crisis is to implement a well-developed crisis plan, provide effective control procedures and in ontario risk treatment systems that must be developed and implemented in essays the areas, where failures occur frequently. In addition, the company€™s leaders should demonstrate their remarkable leadership capabilities, serving their companies, employees and thesis results communities.